Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Mar 10, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #6,319 of 13,800
Why would you want to do that? It should play everything bit perfect with no glitches.

Yes it should be able to play without popping in the first place.

but I'm just wondering if doing that will solve the problem.

Mar 11, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #6,323 of 13,800
 Our Support Rep has indicated that your ticket has been Resolved. 

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.

*replies to email to re-open ticket*

Our system has noted that you recently replied (either by email or directly on our support page) to a ticket that has been marked as “closed” or “resolved” by one of our Customer Happiness agents.

We’re sorry, but because the ticket is closed, you’ll need to open a new ticket if you have another question.

Thank you for understanding,

LHLabs pls 
frown.gif

Mar 11, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #6,325 of 13,800
are you using DSD output on with JRiver?

If not, can't we just force up sampling using JRiver so all of the music plays at the same sample rate?

no, i'm not changing any of the sample rates, no up or down sampling , i suppose that could be done though, but i'd rather hear at the native rates

Mar 11, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #6,327 of 13,800
Arnotts I had the same issue, created a ticket saying I upgraded from pulse infinity to vi dac and had two aq2m dac upgrades, could one be put towards shipping of vi dac?  and the ticket was marked as resolved with no response.  the email said to reply to reopen and I replied saying why no response?  and it said the ticket was already closed :/

Mar 11, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #6,328 of 13,800
My issue with the rates being shown was a Windows/software issue.  Just need the WASAPI plug in for Foobar to bypass Windows' control of the rates and all is well.  Thanks to Nigel, a user on the LHLabs forum for the solve.  

Jody/LHLabs, this should be added to the Foobar setup instructions just to stem the tide of posts like mine.

Mar 11, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #6,330 of 13,800

Yeah if no reply is made in 72 hours of a ticket that auto-closed, a new ticket can be made and you can request that the old ticket gets merged. its more of a storage thing.

Manny,

What about when I reply more than once to a ticket regarding a 36 day old RMA debacle, and LH Labs just ignores me entirely even though you personally said I would have a repaired LPS4 and a tracking number for the return shipment last Thursday 3/5?

I should add that it's the 3rd ticket for the very same RMA, the first two were closed arbitrarily with no resolution or explanation, burning through 1/12 of my warranty period with this LPS4 in your hands, not mine.

What then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back