Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 19, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #2,836 of 13,800

We're quick because when we see a Pulse update we hope it will be about our shipments, not yet another perk. Casey, why no updates on shipping and why no actual Pulse sightings from those that have actually been shipped? I can't speak for others but I can say without reservation that I'm more likely to consider buying another LH Labs product if I feel my current experience with the company warrants repeat business. I had really hoped you all had learned from the Geek Out shipping fiasco. So far you've done nothing to address my (and others) concerns about shipping and que updates on the original Pulse. Getting that information out to us would go a long way in getting me to reach into my wallet again.

you have a point there , i'm about perked out until i can feel something in my grubby paws
still interesting to see though, but I WANT MY PULSE X !!! lol  
popcorn.gif

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #2,838 of 13,800

You guys are quick! I just posted that a few minutes ago 
L3000.gif

We're quick because when we see a Pulse update we hope it will be about our shipments, not yet another perk. Casey, why no updates on shipping and why no actual Pulse sightings from those that have actually been shipped? I can't speak for others but I can say without reservation that I'm more likely to consider buying another LH Labs product if I feel my current experience with the company warrants repeat business. I had really hoped you all had learned from the Geek Out shipping fiasco. So far you've done nothing to address my (and others) concerns about shipping and que updates on the original Pulse. Getting that information out to us would go a long way in getting me to reach into my wallet again.

Exactly my feeling!!!  No more launches until you guys deliver what you already sold!

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #2,839 of 13,800
the natives are restless !   
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #2,840 of 13,800
Not I. Ship according to plans and if updating every 100 users every day takes human time away from real shipping then skip micro managing updates.
I realize folks are getting anxious but raising temperatures won't get product moved faster, assuming LH is operating a peak shipping ability.

That beins said- my Xfi isn't due immediately and existing rig is doing just fine.
Not like I'm music less.

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #2,841 of 13,800
all in good fun here !!

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #2,842 of 13,800
Loved Larry's motto "keep focused, keep shipping".

That's the focus we need.

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #2,843 of 13,800
Not I. Ship according to plans and if updating every 100 users every day takes human time away from real shipping then skip micro managing updates.
I realize folks are getting anxious but raising temperatures won't get product moved faster, assuming LH is operating a peak shipping ability.

That beins said- my Xfi isn't due immediately and existing rig is doing just fine.
Not like I'm music less.

I agree on the micro managing of updates, but not a general update on shipping. LH opened the door to this by saying they've begun shipping.  The update section on their forum remains unfinished with no update happening in weeks. I won't assume LH is at capacity or actually shipping anything out until someone posts a real time shipping update or photos of their Pulse. It isn't so much the timing of the delivery as it is the lack of accurate and timely information.

Nov 19, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #2,844 of 13,800
At this point, why worry?  I have been looking forward to the Pulse since before the campaign even launched.  After over a year of waiting, what is another few weeks/couple months?  They ship when they ship.  

Nov 19, 2014 at 11:06 PM Post #2,845 of 13,800
  At this point, why worry?  I have been looking forward to the Pulse since before the campaign even launched.  After over a year of waiting, what is another few weeks/couple months?  They ship when they ship.  

Hard to argue with that FraGGleR. Obviously I'm not happy. I used to feel exactly the same as you. Guess I've just hit my tipping point. 

Nov 20, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #2,847 of 13,800

Not like I'm music less.

To be fair, I bet that people would be happy if they even announced that they had shipped 50 pulses... or 100.  Doesn't have to be a micro update.

Nov 20, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #2,848 of 13,800
The current QC and manufacturing speed for Geek Pulse is roughly 20 per day. And expect to double the speed from next week.

The first 300 units will be crazily tested to spot any potential early errors. 

And yes - stay focused, keep shipping!

Larry

Nov 20, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #2,849 of 13,800
Totally unrelated to anything but whenever I look at the Geek Soul it reminds me of a stealth jet fighter.  Or like something that would be in Batman's audio set up.  "Alfred, I feel like listening to something dark and moody.  Fire up the Bat Dac".   Sorry...... just some brain droppings I'm throwing out there.   Carry on.  
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back