Future Sonics new MG7 Atrios are in stock now!!!
Sep 28, 2010 at 12:29 PM Post #19 of 128
I highly look forward to the first impressions of these, and comparisons to the previous generations. 

Oct 1, 2010 at 7:36 AM Post #20 of 128
I was ready tu buy the old Atrio v2 (for the beautiful sub-bass), then this topic caught my eye. Patiently awaiting first impressions.

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #21 of 128
This sounds very interesting, as my biggest critique of the Atrios as a whole is their understated treble.  If these new drivers keep the rich low-end of the sound while bolstering the highs, they could really have a winner on their hands.

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #22 of 128
ph34r.gif

Oct 11, 2010 at 5:48 PM Post #23 of 128
[size=10pt]Good Morning Josh,[/size]
[size=10pt]Yes, Future Sonics will soon be ready to ship the next run of Atrios® Professional Earphones that will feature updated Eco-Friendly packaging as well as our New mg7™ 10mm Dynamic Drivers. They should be available within the next few weeks & you will absolutely be able to send your damaged Atrios® back to Future Sonics for 50% OFF Retail on a New set of Atrios® m5’s.[/size]

[size=10pt]Feel free to check back periodically for updated info.[/size]

[size=10pt]Mine aren't broken and i love them. Guess if i don't like the new ones i can sell them and get another set of old ones.[/size]

Oct 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM Post #24 of 128

Quote:
[size=10pt]Good Morning Josh,[/size]
[size=10pt]Yes, Future Sonics will soon be ready to ship the next run of Atrios® Professional Earphones that will feature updated Eco-Friendly packaging as well as our New mg7™ 10mm Dynamic Drivers. They should be available within the next few weeks & you will absolutely be able to send your damaged Atrios® back to Future Sonics for 50% OFF Retail on a New set of Atrios® m5’s.[/size]

[size=10pt]Feel free to check back periodically for updated info.[/size]

[size=10pt]Mine aren't broken and i love them. Guess if i don't like the new ones i can sell them and get another set of old ones.[/size]

That was monday morning?

Nov 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #29 of 128
Nov 2, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #30 of 128

Quote:
You should be buying, not typing!

Demo-ing. If it works out I will be spending a lot more money on FS Ear Monitors
triportsad.gif

atsmile.gif

I'm not sure why Mario's there, but I think he's an reactive intermediate in the buying process. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back