Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc.
Oct 13, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #32 of 1,040
Everyone should hold Schiit in their hands at some point. Solid, plenty of fiber.

This is tru, You should also slap some schiit on your desk at some point in your life as well. The color matches nicely with wood

but no, I'm excited about this too. I recommend a lot of Fiio E07ks and I'd rather Recommend a Schiit product... just because they share so much with us. That and something something, "I'm a jingo ist nazi red neck scum bag" or something

either way NEW SCHIIT YEA 

Oct 13, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #33 of 1,040
  I'm really interested in this as I've always wanted a Schiit product, but I mostly listen to music on the go. I'll be getting a FiiO X1, so if this has a line in as well a USB in, I would go for it in an instant. I'd use the USB in with my Chromebook, Schiit claims their DACs normally work with Chromebooks with Intel processors. Both a USB and line in would really make this a complete product. 

You would still need USB to power it, which makes it pretty awkward in that scenario.

Shoot, didn't think of that. I really don't want to have to carry a powerbank around. That might be a dealbreaker.

The X1 will already have an built-in dac/amp, making the addition of this product redundant. The Fulla will be USB-powered, so you will not need to carry a powerbank around to use with your Chromebook. If your X1 supports digital USB audio out, then the Fulla will be compatible with the X1. Most smartphones nowadays do offer this with this, so you can use the Fulla with smartphones/tablets/laptops without any problems or requiring additional power.

Oct 14, 2014 at 6:22 AM Post #34 of 1,040

The X1 will already have an built-in dac/amp, making the addition of this product redundant. The Fulla will be USB-powered, so you will not need to carry a powerbank around to use with your Chromebook. If your X1 supports digital USB audio out, then the Fulla will be compatible with the X1. Most smartphones nowadays do offer this with this, so you can use the Fulla with smartphones/tablets/laptops without any problems or requiring additional power.

The reason I wanted the Fulla for my X1 (James from FiiO has confirmed that there'll be no USB OTG) is because I'm likely going to get a Havi B3, which is supposedly driven best when paired with a stronger amp. I figured the a 300mW @ 32ohm would do it but the DAC part would be great for when I'm listening from my computer or my Chromebook. I don't listen to much music off of my Chromebook and nearly never listen on my computer, so I don't believe I'll be buying the Fulla. 

Oct 14, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #35 of 1,040
Matches Apple products as well, no? I always knew there was something Schitty about that Jobs guy...

This is tru, You should also slap some schiit on your desk at some point in your life as well. The color matches nicely with wood

but no, I'm excited about this too. I recommend a lot of Fiio E07ks and I'd rather Recommend a Schiit product... just because they share so much with us. That and something something, "I'm a jingo ist nazi red neck scum bag" or something

either way NEW SCHIIT YEA 

Oct 14, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #36 of 1,040
Matches Apple products as well, no? I always knew there was something Schitty about that Jobs guy...

yea that jobs guy had some seriously schiity quirks 

it's funny, if I remember right I think Apple was one of the first to use the USB standard, and yet there machines today don't support as many USB functions as what you will find on a Windows machine 

Oct 14, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #37 of 1,040
That's some real bullschiit if you ask me...
yea that jobs guy had some seriously schiity quirks 

it's funny, if I remember right I think Apple was one of the first to use the USB standard, and yet there machines today don't support as many USB functions as what you will find on a Windows machine 

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #40 of 1,040
The question needs to be asked, does it have a minitoslink out? Because, if Yes it could be paired with optimodi to create both usb and Optical dac for half the price of Asgard.

Oct 15, 2014 at 1:41 PM Post #44 of 1,040
So does LH Geek Out for $199. Not having DSD is a good reason not to buy these days. 

lol how many of u guys even have dsd tracks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back