FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp
Dec 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #46 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by vkvedam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Flavio

I've submitted my review on Headphone Solutions for Shure SRH840s, does it count as well?

Cheers...

All reviews count provided they are submitted on HEADPHONE SOLUTIONS website.

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:28 AM Post #47 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by roker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I dislocated TWO elbows, my dog ran away, and I just found out my son of 18 years is not mine ... the only thing to help me get over this would be the amp.

jk

tongue_smile.gif

Haha, it's hard enough to type legibly with one arm out, I can't imagine the struggle you're having with two! Must be hard to put headphones on too, I can't lift my left arm high enough, have to do it one handed
tongue.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #50 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by roker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey!

I had two pictures attached to my review of the D2000s and they're gone. Is there anyway you can fix that? I want to win this baby!

I'm checking with the IT person to find out what happened. Regardless, it will be taken in account that you uploaded pics.

The pics would work more in a tie break situation so if it comes to that we will find a way to re-upload the images.

Very sorry about this inconvenience guys. But like I said, no worries.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:25 PM Post #51 of 105
I also uploaded 3 pictures but I didn't see them with the review I posted.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #52 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good thing I just saw this - a couple of days ago when I read that the contest ended on the 30th I decided not to spend my time on an HD800 review. Everyone already knows I love mine, so I figured I'd let the other reviewers do the work. Maybe you've given me the energy to work on it again.

Welp, there goes my chances.
wink.gif

Feel free to contact me if you want any pics added with my review (or simply make a post around here that says that we can add them). Nothing is too low brow for MrGreen
biggrin.gif

Local time is Dec 06, so it cant be long now till entries close.
Good luck everyone
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #53 of 105
I reported the same disappearing photo problem to Flavio T the day after I submitted my review, because I noticed that mine disappeared too. I sent him a link to my photo on the web and he was going to see if his IT guy could add it, but he wasn't sure it would be easy to add.

headphoneaddict-albums-headphone-gear-picture4190-hd800-warren-audio-double-helix-cable-4-pin-xlr-plug.jpg

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:19 PM Post #56 of 105
Unfortunately, the title in my HD800 review got truncated: it was "HD800, the Interpreter"

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:37 PM Post #57 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by vkvedam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, who's the winner? I guess HPA...

I don't know if it's fair to assume just because he's been around the longest, has the highest post count and makes a lot of reviews that he won...I'd say we all have an equal chance, as long as you can write a competent review. In my case, my submitted review for the HD555 was my first ever written review. I don't expect to win but I would no nothing short of jump out of my skin
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately, the title in my HD800 review got truncated: it was "HD800, the Interpreter"

Hah, what did it get truncated to? I don't remember if I even titled my review or if it was truncated, though I did check to see that my review was in fact posted after I wrote it and didn't notice anything and I think I would have noticed.

Dec 10, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #58 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif

antonyfirst,

What should be the title?

Dec 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #59 of 105
We are nowhere near done and we might have to push the winner announcement to tomorrow or even the weekend.

Sorry but it's been very busy here. That time of the year.

At any rate we should have a winner in a couple of days.

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #60 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are nowhere near done and we might have to push the winner announcement to tomorrow or even the weekend.

Sorry but it's been very busy here. That time of the year.

At any rate we should have a winner in a couple of days.

You should have no problem picking the winner, considering how smart and eloquent you are ... *brown nose*

tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back