FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp
Nov 22, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #32 of 105
Next weekend (Thanksgiving) will be a great and UNIQUE opportunity to buy your Xmas gifts or one for yourself. We will take a loss and CASH OUT on many items! Once they are gone we will not have them anymore.

Nov 24, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #33 of 105
I would just like to add my two pence and say that this is a brilliant idea, good luck to you!

Dec 3, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #37 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are closing the ENTRIES very soon so if you haven't submitted your product review yet, now is the time!

For a chance to win an Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp!

[size=x-large]We are extending the entries until December 6th.
[/size]

Dec 3, 2009 at 7:58 AM Post #38 of 105
Quote:

[/size]

Cool, I might write another one. I didn't think my review of the 125i was up to snuff with my writing talent. I'll try to squeeze in another review here by tomorrow.

edit: I just finished a "smashing" review of the D2000s. You can send the HR2 to me now.

Dec 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM Post #39 of 105
It would be awesome if I won. it'd be the first time I won anything, and would be pretty much perfect timing. I just dislocated my elbow last Wednesday so I've been on 2 weeks leave from work, my bank account is sitting at about $40 until I can get back to work and on top of that I was going to fly back home for Christmas to my parents which I can't do now, unless a miracle happens. Winning this amp would be awesome! I don't know if I would keep it and be happy with it or sell it, really hard choice ATM, since I don't have an amp (portable or otherwise) and my most expensive piece of equipment is my HD555's. That or my h/k AVR254 which doesn't work very well.
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2009 at 9:43 AM Post #40 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be awesome if I won. it'd be the first time I won anything, and would be pretty much perfect timing

Same here, I need to get a new amplifier and I really cant afford it.
Here's hoping.

Dec 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #41 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be awesome if I won. it'd be the first time I won anything, and would be pretty much perfect timing. I just dislocated my elbow last Wednesday so I've been on 2 weeks leave from work, my bank account is sitting at about $40 until I can get back to work and on top of that I was going to fly back home for Christmas to my parents which I can't do now, unless a miracle happens. Winning this amp would be awesome! I don't know if I would keep it and be happy with it or sell it, really hard choice ATM, since I don't have an amp (portable or otherwise) and my most expensive piece of equipment is my HD555's. That or my h/k AVR254 which doesn't work very well.
tongue.gif

Well I dislocated TWO elbows, my dog ran away, and I just found out my son of 18 years is not mine ... the only thing to help me get over this would be the amp.

jk

tongue_smile.gif

Dec 3, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #43 of 105
Quote:

[/size]

Good thing I just saw this - a couple of days ago when I read that the contest ended on the 30th I decided not to spend my time on an HD800 review. Everyone already knows I love mine, so I figured I'd let the other reviewers do the work. Maybe you've given me the energy to work on it again.

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #44 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by roker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I dislocated TWO elbows, my dog ran away, and I just found out my son of 18 years is not mine ... the only thing to help me get over this would be the amp.

jk

tongue_smile.gif

beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #45 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good thing I just saw this - a couple of days ago when I read that the contest ended on the 30th I decided not to spend my time on an HD800 review. Everyone already knows I love mine, so I figured I'd let the other reviewers do the work. Maybe you've given me the energy to work on it again.

[size=small]BRING IT ON![/size]
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back