Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 25, 2024 at 3:10 PM Post #4,756 of 4,765
Question guys, has anyone ever received their cable without ever receiving tracking information?? I ask because i was told that my cable should be on the way Wednesday, yet it’s Thursday and no shipping info yet. I don’t want to keep reaching out to FAW about such a thing as i understand that Matt is a busy one man army. So i figured i’d ask here.

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:12 PM Post #4,757 of 4,765
Question guys, has anyone ever received their cable without ever receiving tracking information?? I ask because i was told that my cable should be on the way Wednesday, yet it’s Thursday and no shipping info yet. I don’t want to keep reaching out to FAW about such a thing as i understand that Matt is a busy one man army. So i figured i’d ask here.
Yes. Mine arrived as a surprise.

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:20 PM Post #4,758 of 4,765
Apr 25, 2024 at 3:27 PM Post #4,760 of 4,765
Mine also came without tracking number. Just over a week :)

Apr 29, 2024 at 4:23 PM Post #4,761 of 4,765
Question for you owners:

I emailed Forza many days ago and no response.

What is the difference between the Claire hybrid and the Noir hybrid? Obviously one is clear and the other has black sleeving, but anything noteworthy? Unless I'm misreading, it looks like the same wiring materials.

Apr 29, 2024 at 4:37 PM Post #4,762 of 4,765
Question for you owners:

What is the difference between the Claire hybrid and the Noir hybrid? Obviously one is clear and the other has black sleeving, but anything noteworthy? Unless I'm misreading, it looks like the same wiring materials.
While i haven’t heard both, forza claims that the Claire isn’t as refined as the noir. So I’d expect it to be a bit brighter maybe, and that’s if any difference at all. Again, i haven’t heard both, but i did receive my noir hybrid today and while i was worried it’d be a bit bright for my Arya organic, it sounds completely balanced and i love it already.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 4:42 PM Post #4,763 of 4,765
Question for you owners:

Yes. It's the same, except the braiding and the "feel", afaik.
Have booth, Claire as 3.5 SE and Noir xlr, so not comparable, but the stats should be the same.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 6:12 PM Post #4,764 of 4,765
Yes. It's the same, except the braiding and the "feel", afaik.
Have booth, Claire as 3.5 SE and Noir xlr, so not comparable, but the stats should be the same.
OK, thank you for confirming. This is great news. I like the clear sleeving better. Not to mention it’s less expensive. I placed a want to buy ad in the classifieds, as I’m looking for a Forza cable for my Abyss 1266. I’m told that these cables are fantastic and I’m looking forward to tracking one down or perhaps just buying one new.

May 8, 2024 at 12:29 AM Post #4,765 of 4,765

Have you received yours already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back