bring out the celeste
tongue.gif

Working on it very hard now.
biggrin.gif

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #5,014 of 7,931
  https://shop69569927.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.9nkuHX

based on the chinese words, it is flc

Yup, that's the link.

I'm just curious why the Taobao site doesn't sell the silver cable that LMUE is selling and why LMUE is not selling the silver cable that is available on Taobao lol. I was tempted to get the Taobao one but decided to hold off since I already have 3 cables for the FLC8 (default, single crystal silver, and Null Vitesse Copper 8 braid modded).

Just a picture of how the one on Taobao looks like:

Sep 9, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #5,017 of 7,931
Yup, that's the link.

I'm just curious why the Taobao site doesn't sell the silver cable that LMUE is selling and why LMUE is not selling the silver cable that is available on Taobao lol. I was tempted to get the Taobao one but decided to hold off since I already have 3 cables for the FLC8 (default, single crystal silver, and Null Vitesse Copper 8 braid modded).

Just a picture of how the one on Taobao looks like:

The cable looks really good. I might get it and compare it with the stock cable.
Is it official though?

Sep 11, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #5,022 of 7,931
to FLcforrestwei.

seems the area of wls iems and cans is spiking in popularity, and is
only going expected to grow..aptX, aptX hd, etc

...does FLC have any plans for such releases?

Sep 11, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #5,023 of 7,931
Guys a couple questions to holy owners:

1) how is the durability of FLC8s? I realized I am not too careful with my hesdphones :frowning2:

2) is there a way to get really good isolation (so I can block sound off completely on subway / in airplane)?

3) will iPhone 6 drive them well?

4) how do they compare to triple.fi? 

Sep 11, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #5,024 of 7,931

1) how is the durability of FLC8s? I realized I am not too careful with my hesdphones :frowning2:

2) is there a way to get really good isolation (so I can block sound off completely on subway / in airplane)?

1) decent
2) depends on ear canals and tips
3) yes
4) it is better in all aspects but less dark than tf10

Sep 11, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #5,025 of 7,931

1) No idea, I have only just got them. And although I don't take special care of my gear, I am not rough with them. Hmm... I will say durability is probably on par with most iems.

2) For me, the isolation is slightly better than the average iems. With music playing at a comfortable level, I am able to achieve total isolation on my subway (although miss a couple of stops due to that). For best isolation, aim for the custom version of the FLC8s instead.

3) This is kinda subjective, but I will say the FLC8s scales better than most iems. For example, I'm able to hear a bigger improvement going from the DPX1 to the Liquid Carbon for the FLC8 compared to the Hum Pristine.

4) They are way above the Triple-Fi. I have not done an A-B comparsion between the FLC8 and the Triple-fi, but I did between the Triple-fi and my Dita Answer. I was surprised at how much better the Dita Answer is, and I will say that the Dita Answer is on par with the FLC8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back