FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Sep 4, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #4,987 of 7,931
private 333 is different than 334
blink.gif

Sep 4, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #4,988 of 7,931
What @audio123 said, the Private333 is different from the 334.
From my memory of the time I auditioned it, the 333 has a nice and quick bass which only shows itself when it needs to. It also has crystal clear mids and highs. If I would use one word to describe the 333 sound sig, it would be that it is very "clean".
Really sorry if this isn't so helpful in describing it. Kinda new to describing sound. But to my ears it definitely sounds similar.

Sep 4, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #4,989 of 7,931
What @audio123 said, the Private333 is different from the 334.
From my memory of the time I auditioned it, the 333 has a nice and quick bass which only shows itself when it needs to. It also has crystal clear mids and highs. If I would use one word to describe the 333 sound sig, it would be that it is very "clean".
Really sorry if this isn't so helpful in describing it. Kinda new to describing sound. But to my ears it definitely sounds similar.

333 has great extension and transparent. 334 is sweet sounding.

Sep 4, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #4,992 of 7,931

i can see from your profile u frequent LMUE often
wink.gif

Haha that's right! Pretty much half of my current inventory was bought from them.
LMUE is pretty much the place I first recommend people to go to when they want to buy new iems. Most of the best bang-for-your-buck iems can be found there. Heck, when my sister's pair of Audio Tech broke, I brought her to LMUE to try out the D2 and she bought it on the spot.

Its position has one demerit though. Right after I bought the FLC8S, my friend whisked me away to Jaben just downstairs from it and told me to try the 333, telling me I'll like it.
What a mistake that was, especially after purchasing the FLC8S. Now I'm counting down to the day where I can get a pair.
Unless Celeste blows it out of the water of course. Then the Celeste will be my choice of upgrade. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #4,993 of 7,931

Haha that's right! Pretty much half of my current inventory was bought from them.
LMUE is pretty much the place I first recommend people to go to when they want to buy new iems. Most of the best bang-for-your-buck iems can be found there. Heck, when my sister's pair of Audio Tech broke, I brought her to LMUE to try out the D2 and she bought it on the spot.

Its position has one demerit though. Right after I bought the FLC8S, my friend whisked me away to Jaben just downstairs from it and told me to try the 333, telling me I'll like it.
What a mistake that was, especially after purchasing the FLC8S. Now I'm counting down to the day where I can get a pair.
Unless Celeste blows it out of the water of course. Then the Celeste will be my choice of upgrade. 
biggrin.gif

lmue service is just 11/10
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back