FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Oct 4, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #3,046 of 4,896
Just ordered one pair of TG334 from Fuji-avic. Hope it will arrive "soon" :D.

Oct 13, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #3,049 of 4,896
Hearing the 334s (w/ btg starlight) from my recently acquired ipod touch 5g running ios7. Its soo good !
The clarity, soundstage and bass impact is amazing. .I highly recommend trying the pairing.
Read someplace that the ios7 has made tweaks in the audio quality, that make it sound more
revealing than the previous iOS.
Any iphone5 users w/ iOS7, could chime in as well, as the internals of the two are pretty much the same
in terms of audio.

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM Post #3,050 of 4,896
Just received my TG! 334, extremely impressed with the built quality, especially when I shined my flashlight on the shell, it turned to a translucent blue.

Can't wait to spend some time to listen to it.
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #3,052 of 4,896
Congrats on your purchased.
Pity you missed out on the zipper case

Thanks!
beerchug.gif
Wouldn't have known about the arrival if not for you and TheLastDevil. Wouldn't have been `poisoned' by it's sound if not for your gracious demo session. You are truly the `Godfather' of my TG! 334.

I do have the FitEar zipper case, just didn't want to mention it as it really was unfortunate that a limited amount came with this shipment.

EDIT: Being poisoned means fell in love, it's a local forum's unique term.

Oct 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #3,054 of 4,896
  Thanks!
beerchug.gif
Wouldn't have known about the arrival if not for you and TheLastDevil. Wouldn't have been `poisoned' by it's sound if not for your gracious demo session. You are truly the `Godfather' of my TG! 334.

I do have the FitEar zipper case, just didn't want to mention it as it really was unfortunate that a limited amount came with this shipment.

EDIT: Being poisoned means fell in love, it's a local forum's unique term.

Congrats. 

You may recall refusing to demo my TG344 a few months ago! 

Anyway welcome to the club and we will miss you at the local fitear meet this Sunday.

Oct 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #3,056 of 4,896
  Congrats. 

You may recall refusing to demo my TG344 a few months ago! 

Anyway welcome to the club and we will miss you at the local fitear meet this Sunday.

Thanks!

My wallet wasn't ready to get poisoned then, just gotten the DX100 and W4R back then. It would be torture to have heard the TG! 334 and not be able to afford one, even though the waiting time alone is also unbearable.
I will be speaking to my colleague tomorrow (Friday) with regards to delaying the reporting time, hopefully I will be able to attend the local FitEar Meet at E1.
beerchug.gif

Oct 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #3,058 of 4,896
The order of Fitear togo334 takes so long to deliver, even here in Japan. So I decided to order a pair of Parterre while waiting for the togo334. Not sure which one I should keep.

Oct 17, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #3,060 of 4,896
  The order of Fitear togo334 takes so long to deliver, even here in Japan. So I decided to order a pair of Parterre while waiting for the togo334. Not sure which one I should keep.

Keep both, if you can.

These two have very different sound capabilities. The Parterre shines with classical, live, orchestra music. The TG334 is better at pop, rock etc - all my views are in my opinion and to my ears. 

If I could only keep one, my choice would be the TG334 - due to the fact that it is a better all rounder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back