FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread
Jun 30, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #226 of 768
Quote:
@rakan....more impressions means more suffered for the people who want to buy parterre but still can not due to limited ness, after owned TG334 and having F111 I really don't care about others high end IEM brands and types that comes out

I see you're in Indonesia, then it's not so hard to get one ( Jaben Network or contact Fujiya Avic if you know some forwarders that can receive the IEM and ship them to your country). I am now also only interested in FitEar's products, don't care much about other brands. 

Jun 30, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #228 of 768
Quote:

UE900 is definitely a very nice and technically competent IEM.  Just the tuning isn't to my preference.  Impressions are always very subjective and at the end of the day it's always about finding something that fit one's preference.  Do try to demo some Fitear IEM if available.  Personally they are my number 1 IEM brand.  :)

Too bad I won't get to audition them from where I live. But very interested in the Parterre, seems to suite my preferences - good soundstage, treble that is not harsh and extended, upfront vocals, neutral bass. Just wondering, how does the Parterre sound with Jpop and Jrock?

Jun 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM Post #229 of 768
Too bad I won't get to audition them from where I live. But very interested in the Parterre, seems to suite my preferences - good soundstage, treble that is not harsh and extended, upfront vocals, neutral bass. Just wondering, how does the Parterre sound with Jpop and Jrock?

Demo'ed with Mai Kuraki's Over The Rainbow, some Versailles and X, while I liked the 334 more for both genres comparatively, Parterre also handles them very well. I would have loved it to attack notes with more authority/weight. Overall I would rate Paterre above my other pop/rock IEM the w4r but below 334.

Jun 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #230 of 768
Quote:
Demo'ed with Mai Kuraki's Over The Rainbow, some Versailles and X, while I liked the 334 more for both genres comparatively, Parterre also handles them very well. I would have loved it to attack notes with more authority/weight. Overall I would rate Paterre above my other pop/rock IEM the w4r but below 334.

Thanks kkcc. Now the only problem is getting a hold of them...

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #231 of 768
Quote:
Too bad I won't get to audition them from where I live. But very interested in the Parterre, seems to suite my preferences - good soundstage, treble that is not harsh and extended, upfront vocals, neutral bass. Just wondering, how does the Parterre sound with Jpop and Jrock?

I wouldn't call the vocals upfront, really... but the vocals are quite nice nonetheless. The tonal balance is breathtaking.
The only thing that bothers me with the parterre is the lower bass. In many tracks, I can barely hear the bass lines while the bass drum's thump is ever so present.
Also, while the soundstage is larger than that of the 334s, I did find instrument/vocal separation better on the 334.

[size=1em]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCtTTkN0Oc[/size]

Did not use the actual youtube link's track, so the quality of recording differs a bit.

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #232 of 768
Quote:
I wouldn't call the vocals upfront, really... but the vocals are quite nice nonetheless. The tonal balance is breathtaking.
The only thing that bothers me with the parterre is the lower bass. In many tracks, I can barely hear the bass lines while the bass drum's thump is ever so present.
Also, while the soundstage is larger than that of the 334s, I did find instrument/vocal separation better on the 334.

[size=1em]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCtTTkN0Oc[/size]

Did not use the actual youtube link's track, so the quality of recording differs a bit.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the impressions kalbee. Not much of a bass person so I think it should be ok for me. Interesting song, nice vocals.

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #234 of 768
@Love Music:
http://www.independentrecording.net/irn/resources/freqchart/main_display.htm
Look at "kick" and "bass", for which the bass in question is more mid-bass and lower midrange.

Quote:
If anyone is desperate for the Parterres. Here's a Yahoo Japan Auction. (dunno if I'm allowed to post this)

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g128835043

Bought second hand lately...
selling it for 80,000.......................... -_-
Well, guess it can't be helped; they're backordered popular IEMs.

Jul 2, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #235 of 768
Jul 25, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #236 of 768
Anyone has the privilege to listen to this parterre piece? I have read up to now.  I'm really interested to get this.  Or at least 3 main contenders are Fitear togo334, Fitear Parterre, and Shure SE846.  Soundstage is the most important to me.  I'm not the base head but not hate it either.  I hope I can read more impression about these 3 top tier universal in the near future so I can finally get it replace my old ER4P, and SE530.

Jul 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #237 of 768
 http://www.head-fi.org/products/fitear-to-go-parterre/reviews/9327

If you can get past my poor english. ^_^

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #238 of 768
Anyone has the privilege to listen to this parterre piece? I have read up to now.  I'm really interested to get this.  Or at least 3 main contenders are Fitear togo334, Fitear Parterre, and Shure SE846.  Soundstage is the most important to me.  I'm not the base head but not hate it either.  I hope I can read more impression about these 3 top tier universal in the near future so I can finally get it replace my old ER4P, and SE530.

I owned the TG334 and listened to both Parterre and SE846. I also came from the ER4 (4S). With their stock cables respectively, my preference is Parterre > TG334 > SE846. With the same TWag v3 cable, I prefer the TG334 over Parterre. I also prefer TG334 or Parterre with TWag v3 over the SE846 with an upgraded silver/gold alloy cable I demo'ed with.

Having said that, if soundstage is most important, you should go for the Tralucent 1plus2. While I love them both, my 1plus2 beats my TG334 by a mile for soundstage.

Hope this helps.

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #239 of 768
Quote:

I owned the TG334 and listened to both Parterre and SE846. I also came from the ER4 (4S). With their stock cables respectively, my preference is Parterre > TG334 > SE846. With the same TWag v3 cable, I prefer the TG334 over Parterre. I also prefer TG334 or Parterre with TWag v3 over the SE846 with an upgraded silver/gold alloy cable I demo'ed with.

Having said that, if soundstage is most important, you should go for the Tralucent 1plus2. While I love them both, my 1plus2 beats my TG334 by a mile for soundstage.

Hope this helps.

So as far as all the three you have heard, the best overall is TG334 then?  Even though the soundstage is most important to me but it must not be fatigue either.  After I read both your message and castleofargh below,  I really gear toward your setup of Twag v3 cable and TG334.  May I know whether it is Twag v3 8 conductor or 4 conductor?  what amp do you use?  The SE846 has better quality bass but less soundstage as far as I read the whole internet for it.  Time will tell when the 846 is in more ears.
Quote:
 http://www.head-fi.org/products/fitear-to-go-parterre/reviews/9327

If you can get past my poor english. ^_^

Thank you so much castleofargh, your review help me a lot.  As I heard about parterre has less bass and a little brighter than TG334. 

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #240 of 768
So as far as all the three you have heard, the best overall is TG334 then?  Even though the soundstage is most important to me but it must not be fatigue either.  After I read both your message and castleofargh below,  I really gear toward your setup of Twag v3 cable and TG334.  May I know whether it is Twag v3 8 conductor or 4 conductor?  what amp do you use?  The SE846 has better quality bass but less soundstage as far as I read the whole internet for it.  Time will tell when the 846 is in more ears.
Thank you so much castleofargh, your review help me a lot.  As I heard about parterre has less bass and a little brighter than TG334. 

Among the three I prefer TG334 with Twag v3. Mine is 8 conductor. But I prefer the Tralucent over this setup for classical, acoustic jazz, hiphop, rock, metal, musicals. TG334 may sound better in some pop, softrock, vocal jazz, electronica tracks. The Tralucent is not fatiguing at all, it is not faux soundstage/air with excessive treble, I can listen to it even longer then the TG334. A key consideration would be the bass texture. With the Twag 334 has good bass extension and texture, but still cannot compare with the dynamic driver in 1plus2. But you really can't go wrong with any of these - they are good enough for me to keep both. Also, please don't discount the Parterre. It didn't scale up as much as TG334 but that speaks more to how good it already sounded with stock 001 cable. I would get the Parterre over TG334 if there were available to me at the same time and without the Twag. But since it is only released after I've the TG334 and Twag, it doesn't warrant getting both or switching to Parterre. Putting it into a arbitary numeric example, stock 334 vs Parterre is 7 to 8, with Twag it becomes 9 to 8.5. Also the 1plus2 will be a 9.5.

My impressions are with AK120 and HM901 /w balanced amp board, both umamped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back