FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread
Jun 22, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #211 of 768
Thank you so much kkcc! So are mids and vocals warmer on the Parterre then? That's what I'm most interested in.

Jun 22, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #212 of 768
Quote:
Thank you so much kkcc! So are mids and vocals warmer on the Parterre then? That's what I'm most interested in.

It would be a good upgrade if you want just a tad more warmth and musicality but don't want "bloated" mid-bass that 334 can sound in some tracks.  As a ER4S lover, I would probably prefer the Parterre over the 334 or 111 if they were released altogether as it seems to high a nice balance of accuracy, transparency, and musicality.  The fact that it's cheaper than the 334 also helps.  Only thing I can nitpick on the Parterre is that its attack is too smooth for me but other may love it.  It's attack is smoother than both 111 and 334.

Jun 22, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #213 of 768
Interesting thanks again kkcc. If it has warmer vocals than the F111 then it probably a bit too warm for me. The F111 is at my limit for midbass emphasis. Also I wonder why it sounds smoother. Less treble presence?

Jun 22, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #214 of 768
subscribed

Jun 22, 2013 at 3:39 AM Post #215 of 768
Quote:
Interesting thanks again kkcc. If it has warmer vocals than the F111 then it probably a bit too warm for me. The F111 is at my limit for midbass emphasis. Also I wonder why it sounds smoother. Less treble presence?

i finally heard the F111 yesterday , i don't find the parterre has less treble presence . i was surprised that treble of parterre and F111 is pretty similar to each other but the parterre has slightly thinner treble than the f111. Parterre also has much more forward mid than both F111 and more bass on parterre but still far to become a bass heavy iem such as 334 , the overall sound is smoother on the parterre but not as smooth as the 334

note : i used cable 003 with f111 and 001 with parterre

Jun 22, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #216 of 768
i finally heard the F111 yesterday , i don't find the parterre has less treble presence . i was surprised that treble of parterre and F111 is pretty similar to each other but the parterre has slightly thinner treble than the f111 ,  more bass on parterre but still far to become a bass heavy iem such as 334 , the overall sound is smoother on the parterre but not as smooth as the 334

note : i used cable 003 with f111 and 001 with parterre

I agree the treble presence of the Parterre isn't less than 111. The warmer signature is probably more a result of more "rounded" attack and slightly fuller sustain and decay. I'm very interested to see the Parterre's FR chart and would expect it to be quite flat with maybe very slight hump in the lower mids to mid bass region.

Jun 22, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #218 of 768
Have anyone heard the UE900 before? How does it compare to the Parterre?

Compared to the Parterre, UE900 has much more bloated mid bass and much more subbass. Mids are more veiled and treble less transparent. Overall UE900 extracts a lot less details and have a narrower soundstage (both width and depth). My comment is based on the stock black cable and is NOT and A/B but based on overall impression.

Jun 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #219 of 768
@kkcc : I decided to let go my TG334 and keep the F111 because my ears can not stand the sound of the bass that comes from 334, but with F111 I still missed the airy sounds and the spectacular imaging from TG334, do you think parterre will suited for me?

Jun 22, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #220 of 768
Quote:
@kkcc : I decided to let go my TG334 and keep the F111 because my ears can not stand the sound of the bass that comes from 334, but with F111 I still missed the airy sounds and the spectacular imaging from TG334, do you think parterre will suited for me?

It sounds promising as airy/imaging/resolution for Parterre are mostly on par with 334.  Tho I'm not sure if you'd still find the Parterre bass too much.  While less than 334, it is still significantly more than 111.  I see you're using DX100 which should already helped with not further emphasising 334's midbass.  I'm guessing you're really looking for fast tight bass with short decay and would strongly recommend you to listen for yourself first.  You might still find Parterre's bass not exactly what you're looking for.  

I've been using the Twag v3 to help control some of the loose mid bass in the 334 and help extend its sub-bass and treble.  Not sure if you're into cables but would be worth demo'ing if you have access to one either at local stores or in local meets.  Maybe also 000 or other silver/silver coated cables.

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #221 of 768
Quote:

Quote:

It sounds promising as airy/imaging/resolution for Parterre are mostly on par with 334.  Tho I'm not sure if you'd still find the Parterre bass too much.  While less than 334, it is still significantly more than 111.  I see you're using DX100 which should already helped with not further emphasising 334's midbass.  I'm guessing you're really looking for fast tight bass with short decay and would strongly recommend you to listen for yourself first.  You might still find Parterre's bass not exactly what you're looking for.  

I've been using the Twag v3 to help control some of the loose mid bass in the 334 and help extend its sub-bass and treble.  Not sure if you're into cables but would be worth demo'ing if you have access to one either at local stores or in local meets.  Maybe also 000 or other silver/silver coated cables.

The 000 cable actually does a brilliant job on the 111 of bridging the sonics between the Parterre and the 334. My 111 is permanently attached with the 000 cable
size]

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #222 of 768
Quote:
Compared to the Parterre, UE900 has much more bloated mid bass and much more subbass. Mids are more veiled and treble less transparent. Overall UE900 extracts a lot less details and have a narrower soundstage (both width and depth). My comment is based on the stock black cable and is NOT and A/B but based on overall impression.

Thanks for the comparison kkcc. I actually liked the UE900 but the only thing that bothered me was that vocals can be quite recessed at times.

Jun 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #223 of 768
Quote:
Thanks for the comparison kkcc. I actually liked the UE900 but the only thing that bothered me was that vocals can be quite recessed at times.

UE900 is definitely a very nice and technically competent IEM.  Just the tuning isn't to my preference.  Impressions are always very subjective and at the end of the day it's always about finding something that fit one's preference.  Do try to demo some Fitear IEM if available.  Personally they are my number 1 IEM brand.  :)

Jun 29, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #224 of 768
Just heard that the first batch was shipped out for people who preordered from Fujiya Avic. There's going to be more impressions coming 
wink.gif

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #225 of 768
@rakan....more impressions means more suffered for the people who want to buy parterre but still can not due to limited ness, after owned TG334 and having F111 I really don't care about others high end IEM brands and types that comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back