"First Look" at the NEW revised Beats by Dr Dre BeatsPro headphones unboxing video & impressions to come.
Jul 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #106 of 113
Quote:
That video would be a day long. My ADD would not make it though.
smily_headphones1.gif

If you were someday rich enough to have the budget for such as film/website/PAC, I think you'd be able to buy a pharmaceutical company to deal with that.

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #107 of 113
Quote:
Thanks for linking the new thread. I totally forgot to update you guys.

No problem.  Now that you're reviewing Beats/Monster stuff, I gotta keep track of you to make sure you don't hurt yourself, lol. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Hey HiFiGuy: With all the suggestions coming in, why not go ahead and have a head-to-head battle of every headphone ever made and create a documentary/website/PAC focused on the process? Sure, it'd cost you millions to produce and would be out-of-date as soon as another pair of headphones comes on-market, but it'd gain you a following here
biggrin.gif

I think obobs wants the same.  I can imagine though, that after headphone #87, people would start to tune out.

Quote:
That video would be a day long. My ADD would not make it though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nor would your wallet for that matter.  But to be fair, you were warned about wallet damage when you joined.

Jul 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #109 of 113
Quote:
Head-Fi is the biggest cause for wallet damage.
smily_headphones1.gif

I can think of worse. One of these days we need to arrange an Extreme Head-Fi retreat than involves skydiving and demolition derbies whilst wearing our most expensive cans.

Sep 20, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #111 of 113
The beats pro old version seems to be better than the new revised version from beats by dr itself by both sound and build quality. Beats by dre seem to be a little weak without Monster working with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back