Any button pushing twice: "previous track" or "next track" randomly

1.10:
With "use of in-line remotes on earphones: enabled"
Any button pushing once: "pause"
Any button pushing twice: "next track"

With "use of in-line remotes on earphones: disabled"
Pushing not working at all

==
Still not working correctly. No ways to change previous track.

Oct 24, 2014 at 5:14 AM Post #18 of 206
Still doesn't support all remotes. 
frown.gif

Oct 24, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #19 of 206
Soo...

My Fiio X1 won't update. I followed the instruction but it doesn't really work. I previously did update the X1 with the beta firmware 1.03 or so (Which Joe released). So not sure why it isn't working and I'm NOT happy about it :/.

Oct 24, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #20 of 206
  Soo...

My Fiio X1 won't update. I followed the instruction but it doesn't really work. I previously did update the X1 with the beta firmware 1.03 or so (Which Joe released). So not sure why it isn't working and I'm NOT happy about it :/.

You're turning it on while holding the top-left (menu?) button, right? What happens? It just turns on like normal?

Maybe try another Micro SD card and make sure to format it with the X1 first.

Oct 24, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #25 of 206
Just got X1 two days ago and loving it.

Found update instructions when searching for "locked up X1" (hope that's not an ongoing problem!). Downloaded and updated quickly.

Sounds great with new Altone200 - Thanks Brooko for the recommendation!

Oct 25, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #26 of 206
My X1 works fine, both updates (1.03beta and 1.10) installed flawlessly.
But M3U playlists don't work correctly, or I don't understand how they work. I can add M3U playlists on the Micro SD card which works good, but they don't get added to the playlist category, I have to play them via 'Browse Files'. Manually added playlists (done by the X1) get added to the playlist category, but they are named 'Playlist 1', 'Playlist 2', etc., which gets confusing if you'll have a lot of playlists.

Is there any way to get properly named playlists in the playlist category? I didn't figured it out yet.

Oct 26, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #29 of 206
  Can you learn player to remember his state when it was off?
So i can just turn it on, press Play and music resumed from place where it was before.

When the X1 is playing a song and you push the on/off button, the music stops playing and the device is turned off.
When you later push the on/off button again, the device powers up and starts playing automatic your last song.

Oct 26, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #30 of 206
  Can you learn player to remember his state when it was off?
So i can just turn it on, press Play and music resumed from place where it was before.

Go to `Play Settings` -> `Resume Mode`. `Off` means the X1 doesn't remember anything, `Song` means it remembers at which song you turned it off and `Position` means it remembers the exact position in the song, i.e. the time. You swap between those states with the middle button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back