FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Nov 15, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #376 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatmp4guy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey all i am happy to report i got a E5 sample today from Fiio, from what i can tell what i have will be for the most part what the retail version will be like when it comes out this month.

Lots of pictures to view:

Just Arrived: Fiio E5 Portable Amp Sample - Pictures | MP4 Nation Blog

I haven't had the time to really test it, once i do i will put up a review of it (although some may find it lacking in the overall depth of technical analysis) i will try and give a comprehensive review of it, i'll also post a video review soon, you can find it on my youtube channel but probably won't get that done till tomorrow or Sunday.

Congrats on receiving the amp today, the pics and size comparisons were nice. I checked out one of your video reviews and I'm really looking forward to your e5 review. Hope to see it soon, please keep us updated.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #378 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarinthegourd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He did say this would be different from the final version...

Did he say in what way?

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:57 PM Post #380 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarinthegourd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, I had a missed delivery from DHL today. Wasn't sure what it was but I just tracked it and it's from Kowloon, Hong Kong. Must be my E5! Cool, so I'll have it on Monday...

He did say this would be different from the final version...

They always say that to account for little things that you may not like. But I don't think it will, isn't it about to hit the stores?

Nov 16, 2008 at 9:17 AM Post #382 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clincher09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, I would love a sample.

Does anyone know when this is officially coming out?

My optimistic guess is before the end of this month.

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:47 AM Post #383 of 1,737
this is going to be so awesome.

Nov 16, 2008 at 2:57 PM Post #384 of 1,737
Or maybe it won't because you guys keep hyping it up so much it won't live up to your unreal expectations....

Nov 16, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #385 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoNtO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or maybe it won't because you guys keep hyping it up so much it won't live up to your unreal expectations....

or maybe because if the e3 blew them away (for the price) then the e5 would be even better (again for the price).
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #386 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoNtO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think a belated "Welcome to Head-Fi" is in order... funny how absurdly things get momentum in here, eh?
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #387 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think a belated "Welcome to Head-Fi. Sorry for your wallet." is in order... funny how absurdly things get momentum in here, eh?
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Fixed.

Nov 16, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #388 of 1,737
I'm sure the darn thing will be great, but I'll have to wait to pass judgment until I have the E5 in hand. But, here's hoping for nothing but awesomness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back