Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jan 22, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #2,567 of 6,413
Probably after the show is started you would have to call Aurisonics. Shoot them an email asking before though, maybe they'll elaborate on some details about ordering and stuff for you. And don't want you to make an extra international call if you dont need to. BTW, general questions like that should be addressed to Aurisonics, not the community that has no clue about the details of any of that yet. (For future reference)
Quote:
Hm... Can international people order tomorrow? Or can only people at NAMM be able to?

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #2,569 of 6,413
You ordered AS-2's? and probably really soon. They probably wanted to have the new driver in it, so that had to wait till after the press release talking about such things. 
Quote:
I know the as2gs are launching now, but anyone know the ETA for those who ordered customs during the 25% of sale that was held back in December?

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #2,571 of 6,413
Quote:
My AS-2s just arrived in the mail today!  They went into my ears immediately; the fit is perfect and the sound is great.  I will be writing a review of my experiences with them after about a week.

Cheers!

Awesome!!   Guess they fit shallow?   How is the liner and does it seal better with ear heat?   Last question, what was the turnaround time from when they received your impressions?  Thanks.

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #2,572 of 6,413
My AS-2s just arrived in the mail today!  They went into my ears immediately; the fit is perfect and the sound is great.  I will be writing a review of my experiences with them after about a week.

Cheers!

Lucky dog, looking forward to your thoughts

Jan 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #2,573 of 6,413
Quote:
Awesome!!   Guess they fit shallow?   How is the liner and does it seal better with ear heat?   Last question, what was the turnaround time from when they received your impressions?  Thanks.

This is my first set of customs, so to be perfectly honest I'm not sure if they are shallow or deep.  When I first got them and put them in my ears, the left side felt a little loose.  That is always my fussy side so it was a concern.  But I must be looking for a problem on that side because the seal is fantastic.  And my TMJ has not caused a problem with them yet!  I will write more about this later.

I'm not sure if there is a liner on my set or not.  Several people have mentioned that it gives the customs a stippled look or a rough appearance.  I'm not noticing that at all.  My headphones are perfectly smooth and beautiful.

I am the wrong person to ask about turn around time.  I sent my impressions on the 16th of October and between holidays and the logo issue and the holiday sale, I just got them today.  As my first time going through the whole custom process, I can honestly say that Andy kept me very well informed through the whole process... I may have annoyed him once or twice.  But in the end I am very pleased with what arrived in my mail box.

I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful.  I will take pictures over the next several days and post them with my impressions.

Jan 25, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #2,574 of 6,413
Wow - Aurisonics just posted a picture of black chrome customs on their FB page and all I can do is drool. They look amazing! Maybe someday...

Jan 25, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #2,575 of 6,413
Quote:
Wow - Aurisonics just posted a picture of black chrome customs on their FB page and all I can do is drool. They look amazing! Maybe someday...

I just saw it too.

It's gorgeous, but a little flashy for me. That stealth one just looked sexy

Jan 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #2,580 of 6,413
They probably won't update until they are back from the show - be patient. I would guess sometime next week since their shop is in TN and they are in CA until Sunday/Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back