FATfreq Impressions Thread - Bass Cannons and More
Mar 6, 2024 at 2:10 PM Post #1,726 of 2,043
No I haven’t tried that I didn’t know the website had a chat function. I will give it a go tomorrow morning. Thanks for the tip
Yes try the chat function. They replied me everytime when I asked them. When your package has shipped you get a tracking number. I got e-mail and sms notifications from DHL express, after that from fatfreq too with the tracking number. DHL express is very fast 2-3 days.

Mar 6, 2024 at 2:18 PM Post #1,727 of 2,043
Anybody get any updates recently on their Scarlets shipping? I was told a few weeks ago that mine were finally ready for shipment but since Feb 26th none of them have answered any of my messages 😔. I've been waiting since October.
I was really positive about it at first but as it turned from being told it will probably be shipped December to then January or February, to it now being March and still having no clue what's going on its really disappointing. I don't doubt that FatFreq make good products but based on how this has went I don't think I'd ever consider getting anything else from them.
Yeah the customer experience really needs improvement. Automating order updates by email & increasing production would make a massive difference.

I understand they’re a small company so managing orders can take a while (3 months & counting is extreme) but just giving customers regular updates during the process should be achievable during that time.

Also charging £19 postage with no tracking info (so far) & a delivery time in excess of 3 weeks is not justifiable. Especially given a recent order from Ali Express was delivered for free and only took 10 days to arrive.
I completely agree and like you said, yes they're a small company, but the thing that disappoints me more is the lack of clarity. If they made it clear how long it could possibly take or were clear that the delivery time was still very TBD, but they keep telling me it will be shipping one month and pushing it 3 times now and still haven't told me if it's shipped.
Have you messaged them on their website's chat function? I noticed they seem to be very responsive there, as compared to email.
No I haven’t tried that I didn’t know the website had a chat function. I will give it a go tomorrow morning. Thanks for the tip
Yes try the chat function. They replied me everytime when I asked them. When your package has shipped you get a tracking number. I got e-mail and sms notifications from DHL express, after that from fatfreq too with the tracking number. DHL express is very fast 2-3 days.

\We appreciate the feedback and are taking it into account! Yes, if you need to be reached promptly, chat function is the best way.

If you've reached out to me, I've forward your information to the right people.

Thanks!

Mar 6, 2024 at 2:39 PM Post #1,728 of 2,043
Information on our CanJam presence updated here.

Mar 6, 2024 at 3:49 PM Post #1,729 of 2,043
No worries. I've literally been communicating everything on my CIEM GM with them via chat function the last 3+ months. Ellie has been so patient with me :D

Mar 7, 2024 at 5:06 AM Post #1,732 of 2,043
Have you messaged them on their website's chat function? I noticed they seem to be very responsive there, as compared to email.
I’ve just received a response via the chat function. As I feared my order had gone missing in transit but on a positive note they’ve dispatched a replacement and I’ve now got tracking info. Scheduled for delivery on Monday 😃

Mar 7, 2024 at 5:09 AM Post #1,733 of 2,043
I placed an order for a Grand Maestro recently and was told the waiting time was around 2months give or take but i'll take it with a grain of salt personally.
I'd double that to be safe 😁

I’ve just received a response via the chat function. As I feared my order had gone missing in transit but on a positive note they’ve dispatched a replacement and I’ve now got tracking info. Scheduled for delivery on Monday 😃
Ahhh glad you've gotten it sorted. Missing shipments are scary but fixable with replacements. If it was a CIEM though....

Mar 8, 2024 at 10:36 PM Post #1,736 of 2,043
Does anyone know if the Scarlet's upgrade cable is pure silver? Fatfreq calls it for silver cable and I was looking for an upgrade but I don't want to change its sound frequency.
The upgrade cable for the Scarlet Mini is pure silver. I compared it with Fatfreq's stock copper cable and I found the sound frequency to remain relatively unchanged for my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back