Fake Beats Studio by Dr Dre ?
May 11, 2011 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

blackz88

100+ Head-Fier
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330561673954&si=1kgPWBIMT%252BQgeYdWe4fkuU0%252FeAo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123

Uh... i dont know because i searched on google and youtube and never seen one boxed like this

May 12, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #4 of 36
I don't know about the box, but I don't believe there is a Ferrari Red edition.  There is a ProductRed Edition of the Solos though.  The box looks like it has a pic of the solos on it.

May 12, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #5 of 36
Oh, well that's different then.  Either way, those are most likely fake.  You shouldn't buy Beats from ebay, fakes are rampant there.

http://www.headphone.com/headphones/phiaton-ms-400.php

You could get the Phiatons there, but they do cost more than anywhere else.

http://www.headphone.com/headphones/monster-beats-by-dre-studio.php

If you really wanted the beats they're there too, but they cost even more.  Still, it's best to stay away from ebay if you're gonna get anything that has lots of fakes.

May 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM Post #8 of 36

Quote:
i messaged him and he said its real... but i cant find anything like this version on the internet

Of course he'll say it's real, he's trying to make you buy it.  Don't trust what sellers say on ebay, they're just trying to make you buy what they're selling, hoping you can't tell the difference between real and fake.  Still though, the chances they're fake is pretty high and it's not worth the trouble returning them and getting a refund if they are.

May 12, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #9 of 36
[size=10pt]"They are real bc they are from Best Buy (an authorized dealer) and they are covered by warranty with monster. These were a limited edition. They are like the red ones but a deeper red and the "b" logo is black and silver instead of red and white like the ones that are out now. Also the Ferrari edition YOU are talking about is fake (counterfeit, NOT real). They are NOT authentic dre beats so you avoided getting ripped off(Ferrari with logo, Lamborghini, Kobe, Lebron, or those crystal ones are all fake). There are currently only 4 authentic colors (black, white, red, and a Limited Edition Boston Red Sox Edition). The ones you won were discontinued and replaced by the red ones"[/size]

Please someone help me before i pay for a fake set :S

May 12, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #10 of 36
Yeah...that site is definitely fake too.  As nice as it would be to get them for cheap, you just can't trust these sites.  Fake ones are extremely common, some people tried to sell me some here in China, and nearly every store that sells headphones has fake Beats.

May 12, 2011 at 1:58 AM Post #11 of 36

Agreed, that site reeks of fraud.
Quote:
Yeah...that site is definitely fake too.  As nice as it would be to get them for cheap, you just can't trust these sites.  Fake ones are extremely common, some people tried to sell me some here in China, and nearly every store that sells headphones has fake Beats.

May 12, 2011 at 3:09 AM Post #13 of 36
monster has never authorized a ferrari red version. 

These are the models monster has authorized (include special editions)

Over-ear headphones
  1. Studio (also available Red Sox edition)
  2. Pro

On-ear headphones
  1. Solo
  2. Solo HD
  3. Solo HD Product Red edition
  4. JustBeats Solo by Justin Bieber

In-ear headphones
  1. Tour
  2. iBeats
  3. JustBeats iBeats by Justin Bieber
  4. Heartbeats by Lady Gaga
  5. DiddyBeats by Sean Combs
  6. PowerBeats by LeBron James

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beats_by_Dr._Dre

There's also the thing..They have NEVER done a Ferrari Red Edition. I'm more then sure. I go to a notorious fake market just to wander and you can find them everywhere. They're 100 USD each there. And that's if you know the people who work there. Otherwise it's 140 USD.

The red edition is not "in" with the counterfeiters so they actually have fewer of those and more of beats "lambo" edition and "Ferrari" edition.

The YAO Edition is an Exception. I have yet ot find a reliable seller for the Beats Yao Edition (that aree fake)

May 12, 2011 at 3:21 AM Post #15 of 36
It's a chinese website. I live in China. I know damn well what's real and fake. The motto here is "what can be faked will be faked. Only if you can make money from it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back