Every Top-End Product of Every Headphone and IEM Brand Currently In Existence (Current Noncurrent List)
Nov 2, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #16 of 261
Quote:
The Fischer Audio DBA-02 is still..  about..  4 times higher than what I'm comfortable to pay.

You feel they're not worth more? Not that it bothers me though.
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #17 of 261
Updated the list by fixing the Fischer Audio listing, changing the Sensaphonics listing (the 3D Active Ambient falls under the equipment-combo ban), changing factory pricing on a few of the listings, and some other tweaks. Thanks for the input, everyone!

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #18 of 261

Quote:

You feel they're not worth more? Not that it bothers me though.
biggrin.gif

I think the problem was that I had originally listed the DBA-02 about $400 more expensive than it really is, messing up the entire Fischer Audio listing. I've since replaced the DBA-02 with the FA-002. Also, I like your music preferences.

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:31 PM Post #19 of 261
Added the Phillips SLH5800 at $99.99

Nov 3, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #21 of 261
Quote:

I think the problem was that I had originally listed the DBA-02 about $400 more expensive than it really is, messing up the entire Fischer Audio listing. I've since replaced the DBA-02 with the FA-002. Also, I like your music preferences.

If that compliment was really aimed at me, my most sincere thanks for that. = )

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #22 of 261

Quote:
Quote:

If that compliment was really aimed at me, my most sincere thanks for that. = )

I'm a big ska and punk fan (not very fitting of high-end audio some of the time if you know what I mean). My most recent new album is the new one by Big D and The Kids Table.

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #23 of 261

Quote:

SHE9900 are more expensive

Oops, I didn't catch that because they don't sell the SHE9900 officially in the US. You can find it for $200 at some suppliers, though, so I'll include it listed at that price.

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #24 of 261
The Philips listing has been modified so as to show the SHE9900 as the top product, which I hadn't caught before because it's not an official US-market product and I was on their US site.

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #25 of 261
The flagship for skullcandy should be the Mix Master Mike or what ever it was called, I can't find a place that sells them though. Also, DUNU will be releasing a 4 driver custom soon. 

Nov 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #26 of 261

Quote:
The flagship for skullcandy should be the Mix Master Mike or what ever it was called, I can't find a place that sells them though. Also, DUNU will be releasing a 4 driver custom soon. 

The Mix Master will be added to the next adjusted listing, and I'll add the DUNU as soon as they release official pricing. I saw the photos today over in the portable forums.

Nov 5, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #27 of 261
Updated the Skullcandy listing to include the Beastie Boys-inspired "The Mix Master", which is probably a really crappy headphone that Mike himself had nothing to do with the development of. I also adjusted pricing on a few IEMs, and will be adding DUNU's new top-end unit as soon as pricing is released.

Nov 5, 2011 at 11:41 PM Post #28 of 261

Quote:
Updated the Skullcandy listing to include the Beastie Boys-inspired "The Mix Master", which is probably a really crappy headphone that Mike himself had nothing to do with the development of. I also adjusted pricing on a few IEMs, and will be adding DUNU's new top-end unit as soon as pricing is released.

I doubt the Mixmaster is a crappy headphone since Skullcandy is actually trying improve the sound quality of their products and after hearing the Aviator I believe it was a success, Jude also had somethings to say about Skullcandy. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/535380/ces-days-2-and-3-skullcandy-thats-right-skullcandy

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:23 AM Post #29 of 261

Quote:
I'm a big ska and punk fan (not very fitting of high-end audio some of the time if you know what I mean). My most recent new album is the new one by Big D and The Kids Table.

Well, I listen to music, with high quality equipment. =D Technically good album is pleasing to listen, but it's all about the spirit for me in the end.

Nov 6, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #30 of 261

Quote:
I doubt the Mixmaster is a crappy headphone since Skullcandy is actually trying improve the sound quality of their products and after hearing the Aviator I believe it was a success, Jude also had somethings to say about Skullcandy. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/535380/ces-days-2-and-3-skullcandy-thats-right-skullcandy

I have also tried the Aviator and was very impressed by the sound quality, but of course the brand still attempts to appeal to the mass set and only a few Aviators of Mix Masters (which are priced pretty high for most teens) have sold. If they marketed the Aviator as a high-end can and gave the Mix Master any press at all, they could hit the right vein with Head-Fi'ers and DJs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back