European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
Oct 27, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #213 of 308
Both threads have been updated @swmkdr

Oct 31, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #214 of 308
C,

As you know I'm no longer looking for a DX1000. Nor the TH600 that I feel is too similar to be interesting. 
I can also no longer offer the Sennheiser HD 600 since the T1 replaced it. 

Cheerio!

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #215 of 308
Does anyone have a 2 pin copper, silver, or copper/silver combo cable for the Westone 4?  I'm needing to buy a replacement and don't want to spend the money on something that doesn't suit my needs.  I'm willing to cover the shipping.

Nov 22, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #218 of 308
Currawong told me a few days ago they're currently not doing any badges period 
confused_face.gif
 I asked to reconsider as we're just a small non-expanding group of peope but haven't heard back.

@customcoco
@moriez
Offer: Matrix X-Sabre
Request : Schitt Gungnir
Definite Trade: Conceivable

This post would need some revising for a few of us. All my offers/requests may be removed with exception of the Lehmann BCL. This doesn't mean I'm not open to anyone who'd like to audition one of my cans.

Cheers.

Nov 22, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #219 of 308
  Currawong told me a few days ago they're currently not doing any badges period 
confused_face.gif
 I asked to reconsider as we're just a small non-expanding group of peope but haven't heard back.

@customcoco
@moriez
Offer: Matrix X-Sabre
Request : Schitt Gungnir
Definite Trade: Conceivable

This post would need some revising for a few of us. All my offers/requests may be removed with exception of the Lehmann BCL. This doesn't mean I'm not open to anyone who'd like to audition one of my cans.

Cheers.

That's not surprising, given that I never got any reply from @jude to my two pm's. 

The post has been cleaned and updated.

Nov 22, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #220 of 308
Also,

To everyone here, please do post when you'd like to delete one of your offers, in order to keep the thread neat and tidy.

Dec 12, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #222 of 308

Up one time.

If all involved could update their requests/offers as to dust off the club and perhaps get some new people in?

Absolutely. I can't stand to see this thread die.

Jan 2, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #225 of 308
Hi guys,

I would like to temporary trade my ZMF Blackwood to try some new flavors. Would like to temporary trade it for the Audeze EL8 Closed, but other closed headphones will be considered too. Like the Fostex TH600/900. I made a thread for more visibility. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/793163/wtt-zmf-blackwood-for-your-audeze-el8-closed-temporary-trade-via-european-headphone-temporary-trading-club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back