Etymotic Research EVO impressions and discussion thread
Mar 5, 2024 at 7:18 PM Post #1,201 of 1,204
Yep, that's the X-Large double flange, which is the largest size made.
Thanks. I realized I had only one pair of those tips on me, probably from the sample pack when I bought my Evo, and wanted to get more.

May 12, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #1,202 of 1,204
Very sad. After 26 months, my Evo died. The right side is not working anymore. I have bax and superbax cables and adapters and the cables work with other iems Also tried changing the filters with no success. Very sad since the Evo were my favorite iems. I am afraid it will be impossible to repair this in my country. I bought them in the UK. They said EU warranty for 24 months. No warranty anymore.

May 12, 2024 at 10:56 AM Post #1,203 of 1,204
Very sad. After 26 months, my Evo died. The right side is not working anymore. I have bax and superbax cables and adapters and the cables work with other iems Also tried changing the filters with no success. Very sad since the Evo were my favorite iems. I am afraid it will be impossible to repair this in my country. I bought them in the UK. They said EU warranty for 24 months. No warranty anymore.
Hey! Really sorry to hear this. Hope you can find a replacement. Sadly, I have contacted Etymotic and I was told they do not sell replacements and if I were to get my set going again, they offer a ridiculous 15% off... :frowning2: I have lost the right driver :frowning2:

May 12, 2024 at 11:00 AM Post #1,204 of 1,204
Hey! Really sorry to hear this. Hope you can find a replacement. Sadly, I have contacted Etymotic and I was told they do not sell replacements and if I were to get my set going again, they offer a ridiculous 15% off... :frowning2: I have lost the right driver :frowning2:
Thanks for the info. Same right driver died. I have returned to my ER4XR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back