Epiphany Acoustics still in business?
Jul 24, 2015 at 11:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

activatorfly

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, can anyone clarify if Epiphany Acoustics have gone out of business? I recently ordered the EHP-O2...however they don't respond to any emails....there is really no indication on their site!!

Jul 28, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #2 of 18
I moved your question to a dedicated thread.

Try contacting Oliver via PM:

http://www.head-fi.org/u/277285/epiphany-oliver

Aug 1, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #4 of 18
Same issue. Ordered an E-DAC, no replies to my emails. I also notice that the Epiphany Acoustics Facebook page has been removed and that neither Twitter or their blog has been updated since May. If you look at Olivers account here, not been online since May either.

I'll give it until later this week then start a paypal dispute to get the money back.

Aug 1, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #5 of 18
Vako i would lodge your paypal dispute immediately. I have been continuing this discussion with activatorfly and he has spoken with JDS labs who say that they have also not been able to contact the company for weeks either. When i lodged my paypal dispute it immediately was raised as a claim as the seller was "unable to respond" I am beginning to suspect (given the companies previously excellent record) that something fairly drastic has happened. As such i would advise anyone reading this thread who has an outstanding order and has not been able to contact epiphany acoustics to seek refunds from Paypal immediately.  

Aug 1, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #7 of 18
  Vako i would lodge your paypal dispute immediately. I have been continuing this discussion with activatorfly and he has spoken with JDS labs who say that they have also not been able to contact the company for weeks either. When i lodged my paypal dispute it immediately was raised as a claim as the seller was "unable to respond" I am beginning to suspect (given the companies previously excellent record) that something fairly drastic has happened. As such i would advise anyone reading this thread who has an outstanding order and has not been able to contact epiphany acoustics to seek refunds from Paypal immediately.  

Did this, the dispute was also automatically updated to a claim, now it's just a case of waiting a few weeks.

Aug 11, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #9 of 18
Well Epiphany Acoustics had until yesterday to respond to the PayPal claim, not said a word. I think we can gather from this that the firm is dead at this point.

Aug 26, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #14 of 18
Signed up to add a "me too".
I ordered an O2 about a month ago but the only response was the auto-generated "thank you for your order" e-mail.  Tried a couple of times in the interim to get in touch with them to ask if there was some problem that I needed to fix, but never got a response.  As one of the other posters suggested, I raised a PayPal dispute and this was also immediately changed to a claim (I haven't had to do that in years so I'm not sure if this is normal or not).
If I hear any more or get a response via PayPal, I'll post again.

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #15 of 18
That's explain why my mails were without anwers !
they should close the site !

But you don't know what happened. Seems like a small vendor. Could be the owner died or is very ill and no one else knows how to take care of the website. Maybe it has been seized by creditors who are not in a hurry to do anything. Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back