Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 10, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #6,691 of 40,684
  I know what it is 
wink.gif

13 delicious pounds of saltwater taffy from the hills of southern Tennessee?

I know you said it wasn't yours, @ironpeg, but I hope you'll get a chance to listen to whatever it is.

Mar 10, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #6,692 of 40,684
13 delicious pounds of saltwater taffy from the hills of southern Tennessee?

I know you said it wasn't yours, @ironpeg
, but I hope you'll get a chance to listen to whatever it is.
I bet it's a CIEM so he won't be able to, but none of us really know until we see pictures of the inside of that box.

Mar 11, 2017 at 3:30 AM Post #6,696 of 40,684

Look what just got here today.

Why do I focus on this text... "Holy water : it is prompt to be blended in a big bottle." 
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 12, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #6,698 of 40,684
To all those who have heard the "other" iems at CanJam Singapore please refer to them as Proto H and Proto X and PLEASE do not refer to their configuration or specifications if you are aware. Sound impressions are welcome however =)

Day 2! Let's go!

what of their size ? :D

Mar 12, 2017 at 12:11 AM Post #6,699 of 40,684
To all those who have heard the "other" iems at CanJam Singapore please refer to them as Proto H and Proto X and PLEASE do not refer to their configuration or specifications if you are aware. Sound impressions are welcome however =)

Day 2! Let's go!

the open one is really,really good,almost as good as the tia fourte . The second one that I tried was a revised spartan, it sounded slightly better than the customs that I have

Mar 12, 2017 at 3:57 AM Post #6,701 of 40,684
Zeus, in my opinion, too expensive a price tag, if you are looking for musical iems, I advise you to pay attention to the Rhapsodio Solar. Zeus have more analytical and boring sound is more suitable for fans of classics and sound directors, imho.

Mar 12, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #6,702 of 40,684
  Zeus, in my opinion, too expensive a price tag, if you are looking for musical iems, I advise you to pay attention to the Rhapsodio Solar. Zeus have more analytical and boring sound is more suitable for fans of classics and sound directors, imho.

well I have to disagree, Zeus suited me for all genres, and I owned iems with colored sound but for you  to say that zeus only suits classical music is not a correct statement

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #6,703 of 40,684
well I have to disagree, Zeus suited me for all genres, and I owned iems with colored sound but for you  to say that zeus only suits classical music is not a correct statement
The Solar can really pound the bass.

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #6,704 of 40,684
[COLOR=212121]Zeus, in my opinion, too expensive a price tag, if you are looking for musical iems, I advise you to pay attention to the Rhapsodio Solar. Zeus have more analytical and boring sound is more suitable for fans of classics and sound directors, imho.[/COLOR]

Glad you found your preference! :)

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:38 AM Post #6,705 of 40,684

Appreciate your opinion, but mine differs (other than the price as it is damn expensive). With my chain of 380+amp and pw audio 1960's cable and Zeus XR Adel the Zeus is very musical and engaging, I would not call it analytical, especially on the X setting. It is plenty versatile across genres also.

I have not heard the Solar though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back