Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Jul 25, 2005 at 6:26 PM Post #76 of 802
awesome! I've been looking for a portable amp for a while now - put me down for a red/gold or a dark silver/gold - whatever's available, in that order
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #79 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
Sign me up, Ray ... any color is ok.

Ray, I think we have another member of Team Green Hornet.
biggrin.gif

By the way Ray, I am joking about the "Green Hornet". I will take black with gold or first available.

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #80 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Ray, I think we have another member of Team Green Hornet.
biggrin.gif

By the way Ray, I am joking about the "Green Hornet". I will take black with gold or first available.

I was kidding about getting the Green Hornet too. I'd like to get the classy Emmeline finish as well: black with gold lettering.

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:54 PM Post #81 of 802
I think this thread should be locked after the first 100 posts (minus the banter, like this post) and the authors of those first 100 posts should comprise the intro list.
wink.gif

With my luck, Ray will announce taking orders sometime in two weeks and I will undoubtedly be away from a computer or internet access.
mad.gif
frown.gif

icon10.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #84 of 802
Holy smokes, been here in Guatemala on vacation for 10 days so far and finally had a chance to really log in and check things out...to think if this is the reservation thread, I could have missed out.

Ray, Ive PMed you before, but just in case Im in for one, prefer anodized silver for mine.

Jul 26, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #88 of 802
people .. how can you choose it without seeing the colors !?!?
I'm struggling on it !

tongue.gif

please Ray , reserve one also for me .
I'd like to see colors , anyhow a black one with gold lettering if I have to decide now .

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:07 AM Post #89 of 802
Sign me up for a Red Hornet please.

Jul 26, 2005 at 11:33 AM Post #90 of 802
Ray congrats on the Hornet, and of course put me down for a black one with gold lettering - $295 would be nice, and add to this one of your rechargable batteries and delivery costs.

Thanks,

TonyAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back