Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Jul 22, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #61 of 802
Ray,
Well, first off, put me down for a black hornet -unconditionally! I'm not sure you are using this thread as the official reservation list, but i will take NO chances, and will sign up everywhere i can. (however, i won't fill up your pm box- yet!).
I think anyone who owns one of your products, or has followed your history here on head-fi, or has spoken to you personally, admires and trusts you as a person. It's a shame that you feel these forum trolls bait worthy of reply, but i guess it is part of being driven to excell. Take heart, those fools and fanboys are a minority here, they just squeek a lot.
mike

Jul 23, 2005 at 2:08 PM Post #63 of 802
*Shrug*

I am pretty sure this was not meant to be a reservation thread, but just in case...

Black & Gold for me thanks
icon10.gif

(I'll also like a rechargeable battery or two)

Jul 23, 2005 at 3:22 PM Post #65 of 802
Ray ..
there's any picture of the different colors (case) of the amp ?..

edit : I'm intrigued and anxious as a mouse who've seen some kgs of cheese at the near horizon
lambda.gif

Jul 24, 2005 at 1:35 PM Post #66 of 802
Ray, please put me down for the black with white lettering, thanks.

Jul 24, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #68 of 802
Hi Ray! OK, found the thread. Enjoyed listening to the Hornet at the Ft. Worth meet. I honestly could not tell the difference on my gear between the Hornet and HR2. Simply beautiful and awesome. Please put me on the list for initial purchasers for $295. An absolute steal!!

Jul 25, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #69 of 802
DEFINITELY put me down on the list! I've heard the thing at the NYC meet, and I was ever so impressed. Great amp! I want one. Color doesn't matter.

Do I need a PM? Or is this enough to get on the preorder list...

[Edit: Color preference is black if available. If not, well, doesn't matter as long as it's not pink or neon green
tongue.gif
]

Jul 25, 2005 at 1:46 PM Post #72 of 802
I'm going to engrave "HORNY" on mine, so naturally, I'll take a red one with whip cream, please. It's better than real Filet Mignon
tongue.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 1:53 PM Post #73 of 802
I'm confident Ray doesn't mind if I give out what he answered me on pm

chassis are being manifactured and will be in his hands in more or less two weeks - may be Ray will post some pics by the time

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:26 PM Post #75 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by TooNice
On a side note, do I need a credit card to pay for this or will Paypal do?

I am not keen on using CCs, but I *can* get hold of one if necessary.

I am pretty sure Ray takes paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back