Elysian Annihilator 2023
Aug 14, 2023 at 9:08 AM Post #32 of 818
What does the EA Fusion 1 give you instead of the Liquid Links Martini?

Stronger and tighter bass punch, very fun to listen and the gold color theme, cant resist.

Aug 17, 2023 at 5:03 PM Post #34 of 818
Does anyone have recommended dac/amps that pair really well with the anni 2023? I definitely would lean towards equipment that is extremely musical. Please let me know!

Aug 17, 2023 at 5:05 PM Post #35 of 818
Does anyone have recommended dac/amps that pair really well with the anni 2023? I definitely would lean towards equipment that is extremely musical. Please let me know!
I use a Mojo 2 + Mass-Kobo 475 for my Anni 23 which I really enjoy.

Aug 17, 2023 at 9:18 PM Post #36 of 818
I use a Mojo 2 + Mass-Kobo 475 for my Anni 23 which I really enjoy.
Thank you! I use my RME ADI-2 dac mostly but i really enjoy how musical my iphone 11 is with a dongle lol. The dac’s they use are honestly amazing. I’ll look into what you listed! Much appreciated.

Aug 28, 2023 at 11:06 AM Post #37 of 818
Anyone received theirs with a small blemish / uneven clear resin with a small bump?

Here's what mine looks like:

Aug 28, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #38 of 818
Anyone received theirs with a small blemish / uneven clear resin with a small bump?

Here's what mine looks like:

I placed a pre-order in steel, I'm looking forward to have them. Since I didn't see the steel version, yours are in steel or titanium?

Aug 28, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #41 of 818
Thank you for the replies. My OCD is striking again. :sweat:

I placed a pre-order in steel, I'm looking forward to have them. Since I didn't see the steel version, yours are in steel or titanium?
This one is actually the Titanium. Apart from that small spot, I actually love it a lot:

S__19152900.jpg

S__19496962.jpg

Aug 29, 2023 at 1:06 AM Post #42 of 818
I wish I could find the titanium version. I got mine in gold bc that’s all they had.

Sound is phenomenal, much prefer it to the Storm. Tips that seem to work best for are the Velvets and AEX07.

Have ordered the R6 Pro II as a source

Aug 30, 2023 at 8:45 AM Post #43 of 818
I wish I could find the titanium version. I got mine in gold bc that’s all they had.

Sound is phenomenal, much prefer it to the Storm. Tips that seem to work best for are the Velvets and AEX07.

Have ordered the R6 Pro II as a source

I actually went to grab some Velvets and the results were: more sub-bass and slam. Comfort is also great.

Currently, I'm waiting for Symbio W to arrive in the mail to see how that compares. :smile:

S__19693570.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2023 at 2:12 AM Post #45 of 818
Could someone who had the opportunity................ tell me the differences between the high range of Annihilator 2023 and that of Viking Ragnar?
Thank
Annihilator 2023 have a wider and deeper soundstage because highs are more extended than Ragnar. And surely Anni are more pleasant and fun, and let you enjoy more the music.

At London CanJam I tested a lot of IEMs but the Ragnar were the ones that gave me a strange sensation of presence (in a negative way) that others didn't have. It's like I was too conscious that I had IEMs that wanted my attention. Maybe is for Ragnar's resolution or the mid that are more forward, but I preferred Anni, Loki Imperial, VEX, Storm and also the Thieaudio Prestige LTD.

After listened to them I came back to Anni stand in order to try them again and my sensations was confirmed: Anni are really more enjoying, more pleasant, less fatiguing and have an amazing soundstage.
At least for me and my tastes 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back