Elma Ladder Atteunater Group buy
Jul 13, 2004 at 7:19 PM Post #35 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy
and the resistor buy?

Haven't really started looking at resistors yet. I would suggest the RN60's. Let me know what you guys think. Also what value do you suggest? 25k, 50k, 100k?

Jul 14, 2004 at 1:34 AM Post #39 of 182
Just e-mailed you (er, make that "I'm trying to e-mail you" - my smtp server sucks).

I'd simply assume that everyone on this list is "still interested" since the thread only started a little bit ago. If someone doesn't contact you, may as well contact them.

Jul 14, 2004 at 2:18 AM Post #40 of 182
I'll be interested in this group buy... as for the number of attenuators I want, I have not decided on that yet.

currently I am either going to make a dynahi, or a balanced dynahi, and/or one of the migs in some configuration yet to be determined.

so something from around 0 to 4 attenuators, and maybe more.

when is the deadline for making up my mind?

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:26 AM Post #41 of 182
as soon as we get enough buyers. I would estimate in the next week or so. I want to make it before august 1st for sure because Elma is going to have a price increase.

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:40 AM Post #42 of 182
well, put me down for at least four of the ladder attenuators.

I'll be interested in a resistor group buy too.

it may also be a good idea not to post email addresses within the thread, too high of a potential for spam bots to catch them.

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:53 AM Post #44 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by CBMC
ok, you can just send me your paypal e-mail then.

sent. and with that we are over the 25 units mark.

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:03 AM Post #45 of 182
yeah, now the question is how many to order. I really don't want to get stuck with a ton of these(at $70+ each they can get really expensive). On the other hand I don't want people who have ordered one not to get it. I want to send these out as quick as possible which means placing the order from Elma as quickly as possible which in turn might mean ordering the pieces before I have the money in my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back