Electrodyanamic drivers vs Dynamic Drivers
May 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

tinyman392

Be nice to noobs, we were all noobs at one point in our life.
What is the difference between electrodynamic drivers and dynamic drivers.  After doing some Wikipedia research, they seem to be the exact same thing.  Can anyone confirm this for me please?

May 5, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #3 of 8
LOL, thanks...  I saw in on SonoCore's website: http://www.sonocore.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2263703

I thought it said electrostatic and it confused the heck out of me...  Then I re-read and saw electrodynamic, and though, What does that mean? :p

May 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
It may just be a literal translation by a non native English speaker.  That may be what dynamic drivers are called in Korean.

That makes sense.  Thanks.

May 29, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #7 of 8
Thanks for that info you saved me some $$$ on a spur of the moment purchase. They sure looked like an Ortho. Thought it was another name for that, but it seemed odd. I wonder how many people that has nailed.

May 29, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
Thanks for that info you saved me some $$$ on a spur of the moment purchase. They sure looked like an Ortho. Thought it was another name for that, but it seemed odd. I wonder how many people that has nailed.

LOL.  You're most welcome.  I doubt they nailed anyone.  I do own a pair of the SonoCores though.  They aren't flat, and definitely hang low...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back