Earbuds Round-Up
Oct 24, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #12,678 of 75,672

:frowning2:
 I ordered all 3 plus **** :frowning2: ... It's through hongkong post so will reach next week ...

all the the money is probably gone :v

Yes, buddy.. Money is going out like water :frowning2:
By the way i wanted to ask you something..

Earbuds are still so famous in Indonesia ? or People use IEMs more.. I know there is a niche segment who are only for earbuds..

But i am asking about general public.. is it IEM or Earbud ?

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #12,680 of 75,672
  How do you get special price on Masya by HCK? You should pm him  saying you're from head-fi forum?)

Add to cart, go to payment page, use other payment method and then come out.. it will ask do you want to cancel the payment, YES

then message him, he can adjust the price now, and then pay through your default credit card..done

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #12,681 of 75,672

Earbuds are still so famous in Indonesia ? or People use IEMs more.. I know there is a niche segment who are only for earbuds..

yes it's been famous at least since last years. but i cant say much about general people since i have been with earbud lover lately and it's pretty much not objective. the audio market "Warung Audio Kere Hore" is easily owned by earbud now but it's not that much like few months ago.

the hype from elibuds sabia (now V3) and the others elibuds side line up is pretty much bringing the attention to earbud.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #12,682 of 75,672

Monk+
Qian39 - you already got it :wink:
TY Hi-Z 32 (popular although I don't like it a lot)
RX-1, but you already had it.
Seahf 32 only if you are a real treble head!!!

I still need to try the SHE3800 but that seems to be popular. no idea if it sound different from an Edifier... which are OK but a little muddy for me.

Thanks for the reply bro.
Already got the Monk+, TY HiZ 32, Edifier H180. I always looking for feedbacks on higher impedance SeaHF & TY (preferable around $50) earbuds with similar signature to RX1.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #12,683 of 75,672

yes it's been famous at least since last years. but i cant say much about general people since i have been with earbud lover lately and it's pretty much not objective. the audio market "Warung Audio Kere Hore" is easily owned by earbud now but it's not that much like few months ago.

the hype from elibuds sabia (now V3) and the others elibuds side line up is pretty much bringing the attention to earbud.

Have you heard of Cypherus Audio earbuds ? How is the sound ?

Oct 24, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #12,684 of 75,672
  Thanks for the reply bro.
Already got the Monk+, TY HiZ 32, Edifier H180. I always looking for feedbacks on higher impedance SeaHF & TY (preferable around $50) earbuds with similar signature to RX1.

What aspect of rx1? because there is very little that sounds much like it IMO.

Edit: Green Ting sounds like a less smooth, more aggressive RX1.

Oct 24, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #12,685 of 75,672
Wish I could order the Rose Masya too the discount is really huge to pass on this deal and the earbuds look gorgeous. Unfortunately and fortunately? I already pulled the trigger on the K500 Ohms and my wallet sure needs time to replenish. Can't wait to get my hands on them 

Oct 24, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #12,686 of 75,672
  Wish I could order the Rose Masya too the discount is really huge to pass on this deal and the earbuds look gorgeous. Unfortunately and fortunately? I already pulled the trigger on the K500 Ohms and my wallet sure needs time to replenish. Can't wait to get my hands on them 

What about Shozy BK(Stardust) ? :D

Oct 24, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #12,689 of 75,672
Guess who came back after a month over at Shozy HK service center?

To my surprise, the cable still remained the same as when I sent it over for repair! Just a slight oxidation!
After owning the Cygnus for less than a year the left driver diaphragm began to developed problems but Penon fixed it under warranty(which I am glad).

Will this incident possibly affect my image of Shozy (perhaps the future purchase of the BK)?
I will not lie, but yes...this is a very expansive earbud and I would not expect it to fail within half a year of use (200+ hours).....
Just like the Hifiman HM100 (Another story)......

Still kudos to Penon and Shozy for repairing the Cygnus.

Oct 24, 2016 at 6:15 AM Post #12,690 of 75,672
Just received TY650 and Rock Mucu Earbud.. copy of Bose :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back