Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 2, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #5,071 of 75,377
I don' know now..

that sounds like a yes
matter of time i guess
tongue.gif

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #5,078 of 75,377
Jun 2, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #5,080 of 75,377
After listening critically with tomahawk I'm starting to question my iPhone dac and amp quality. Swapping between my iPhone and SGS reveal that iPhone is too cold and digital sounding. Not good synergy. Monk also doesn't play nice with iPhone. I'm considering shanling m2 as DAP. & otg dac. And I saw couple of user in this thread using shanling. How do they fare with earbud?

BTW, although it's still early to judge the tomahawk, I'm enjoying it very much now. Very open sounding. Effortlessly detail. Highly resolving yet very smooth.

Jun 2, 2016 at 3:30 PM Post #5,081 of 75,377
After listening critically with tomahawk I'm starting to question my iPhone dac and amp quality. Swapping between my iPhone and SGS reveal that iPhone is too cold and digital sounding. Not good synergy. Monk also doesn't play nice with iPhone. I'm considering shanling m2 as DAP. & otg dac. And I saw couple of user in this thread using shanling. How do they fare with earbud?

BTW, although it's still early to judge the tomahawk, I'm enjoying it very much now. Very open sounding. Effortlessly detail. Highly resolving yet very smooth.

I've been interested to see how the M2 stacks up against the Xduoo X3, even though I would never get rid of my X3.

Jun 2, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #5,082 of 75,377

I've been interested to see how the M2 stacks up against the Xduoo X3, even though I would never get rid of my X3.

@vapman I participated in a Shanling M2 tour. Beautiful, smooth analogue sound. One of the better presentations I have heard in a DAP. Before you decide though, try the Aune M2. (confusing, I know...same model number, different maker). Short battery life, Class A amplification though. I thought it better than the Shanling.

Jun 2, 2016 at 4:33 PM Post #5,083 of 75,377

@vapman I participated in a Shanling M2 tour. Beautiful, smooth analogue sound. One of the better presentations I have heard in a DAP. Before you decide though, try the Aune M2. (confusing, I know...same model number, different maker). Short battery life, Class A amplification though. I thought it better than the Shanling.

I know you know the Shozy Alien, you're not familiar with the Xduoo X3 are you?

Jun 2, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #5,085 of 75,377
@vapman
 I participated in a Shanling M2 tour. Beautiful, smooth analogue sound. One of the better presentations I have heard in a DAP. Before you decide though, try the Aune M2. (confusing, I know...same model number, different maker). Short battery life, Class A amplification though. I thought it better than the Shanling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back