Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 15, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #2,898 of 75,392

I prefer full foams. But Tomahawks are nice no matter how you listen to them!

Yes, I personally categorize them as "omnivorous" earbuds. In that I think they are good for almost any genre of music. A sort of Jack of all trades and master of none.

Well at least that is my opinion. You can provide some feedback of you disagree hahaha 

Mar 15, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #2,900 of 75,392
Guess, now comes the million dollar question, where do the awesome people of this awesome thread purchase their Cygnus?

Aliexpress? Taobao? Penon?

Is Penon or AE a reputable seller?

EDIT: Will the Cygnus sound good with my budget set up? XduooX3 and Trasam HA2 (Extreme Edition) (supposedly to be a fiio E12 clone or contender)

Mar 15, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #2,903 of 75,392
Guess, now comes the million dollar question, where do the awesome people of this awesome thread purchase their Cygnus?

Aliexpress? Taobao? Penon?

Is Penon or AE a reputable seller?

EDIT: Will the Cygnus sound good with my budget set up? XduooX3 and Trasam HA2 (Extreme Edition) (supposedly to be a fiio E12 clone or contender)
i bought from penon, the ostry and cygnus.. they r very nice..i will order yuin pk1 from them very soon.

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #2,904 of 75,392
  @AudioNewbi3 Penon Audio is one of those very well recommended websites for Head-Fi.  I've personally had nothing but good experiences.

@AudioNewbi3 I find this seller on Aliexpress with better price (-$10) than Penon and balanced option of Cygnus, apparently the store has a good reputation but Penon is 100% safe.

i bought from penon, the ostry and cygnus.. they r very nice..i will order yuin pk1 from them very soon.

Thanks for the reply guys. Guess I will eventually buy the Cygnus from Penon then. 

A very stupid question though, do you guys use guest checkout or sign-up for an account?

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #2,906 of 75,392
  Doughnuts foam with Tomahawks is quite nice

Everything about the Tomahawk is quite nice. 
cool.gif

--

Mar 15, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #2,910 of 75,392
Yes, I personally categorize them as "omnivorous" earbuds. In that I think they are good for almost any genre of music. A sort of Jack of all trades and master of none.

Well at least that is my opinion. You can provide some feedback of you disagree hahaha 

I agree. The Tomahawks work with just about everything. I only disagree with the donut part. It made the sound slightly too sharp for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back