DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Aug 20, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #7,877 of 14,084
If you have had bad luck with a specific big name brand of micro SD, I would just put it down to bad luck really, as all authentic memory has roughly the same short term fault rate of around 5% which is fairly high, but that's just the sensitive nature of manufacturing flash memory. Sandisk, Toshiba and Samsung  are the only companies that actually produce the memory (not counting Chinese ripoffs), most other big name companies buy memory from them and just put their name on it (like Lexar or Sony etc).

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:30 AM Post #7,878 of 14,084
Just asked a similar question in the dx50 thread so apologies for similar one, but what sort of battery life are people getting on the 90, and is the price difference worth it over the 50?

Thanks

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:52 AM Post #7,879 of 14,084
Just asked a similar question in the dx50 thread so apologies for similar one, but what sort of battery life are people getting on the 90, and is the price difference worth it over the 50?

Thanks

You get up to about 50% longer runtime on the DX50. The DX50 is great and DX90 is better but only you can decide if it is enough better to justify the higher price, for me it is

Aug 20, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #7,881 of 14,084
With ie800 and other dynamic drivers that volume is spot on depending on the song and how loud it was recorded of course.Have that volume with armature iems especially sensitive ones and you''ll go deaf in less than a week.

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #7,882 of 14,084
Hi everyone,

I have a problem installing the win 64 driver to use the DX90 as a DAC. There are no files in the 64 bits folder and I can´t get to install the driver in order to use program dseo13b to use unsigned firmwares. In my office computer I once installed the drivers using dseo13b, but now I´m unable to do it.

Can someone share the driver for win 64 bits version to use it? Since the first one file that I downloaded I already deleted. Perhaps I´m mistaken but I think the one that is on ibasso webpage in this moment doesn´t work. 

Thanks

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #7,883 of 14,084
  Hi everyone,

I have a problem installing the win 64 driver to use the DX90 as a DAC. There are no files in the 64 bits folder and I can´t get to install the driver in order to use program dseo13b to use unsigned firmwares. In my office computer I once installed the drivers using dseo13b, but now I´m unable to do it.

Can someone share the driver for win 64 bits version to use it? Since the first one file that I downloaded I already deleted. Perhaps I´m mistaken but I think the one that is on ibasso webpage in this moment doesn´t work. 

Thanks

You have to turn of the signatures and the driver is 32 bit. 

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:39 PM Post #7,884 of 14,084
I was trying to figure out how to remove songs from playlist but couldn't find anything online. When your in your playlist, click on (flac, m4a, etc) and  a menu will show up (play,add to playlist, music info, remove from playlist). This is how you would remove songs from your playlist. I thought this might be helpful. Also you can add songs to your playlist while scrolling song list/albums. You just have to click (flac, m4a, etc) on the left side of the song title and add to playlist. 

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #7,885 of 14,084
I am looking for a portable amp to stack with my dx90. I will mainly be using IEM so they shouldn't have any sorts of hiss,floor noise or emi. Any recommendations? I read good things about cayin c5,c6,iCAN micro,pico slim

I have two which I pair with the DX90.

A PB2 with which I have a number of Opamp rolling options including a special HiFlight kit. My favourite combination is with Muses01, class A biased.

I also have a Leckerton MK II which I always seem to come back to. It has a pair of OPA 627s in it and I love the "tube like" musicality that I get from it.

I would recommend both.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #7,886 of 14,084
Is the link for lurker0's  2.1.0 international FW in the 1st page the latest?
You'll find the latest by following it.

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #7,887 of 14,084
I've been hooking up the DX90 to my car via Line Out and it sounds surprisingly good even with the stock speakers.  Music just sounds so much more fuller and detailed, damn, now I think I might have to upgrade my car's speakers!

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #7,888 of 14,084
  I've been hooking up the DX90 to my car via Line Out and it sounds surprisingly good even with the stock speakers.  Music just sounds so much more fuller and detailed, damn, now I think I might have to upgrade my car's speakers!

HAHA
Great to hear it sounds good, but yeah, that's another rabbit hole!!
Get new speakers... 
Need Amp...
Get an Amp...
Need conditioners and sound deadening....
Then spending months getting any vibration out of the car that is hindering the sound.

Then you get home, plug your line out into your Logitec z5500.  Wow that sounds good...
What if I got proper stereo speakers though?
Hmn need an amp to run those...

Oh lordy....  THANKS HEADFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:27 AM Post #7,890 of 14,084
I was trying to figure out how to remove songs from playlist but couldn't find anything online. When your in your playlist, click on (flac, m4a, etc) and  a menu will show up (play,add to playlist, music info, remove from playlist). This is how you would remove songs from your playlist. I thought this might be helpful. Also you can add songs to your playlist while scrolling song list/albums. You just have to click (flac, m4a, etc) on the left side of the song title and add to playlist. 

Wooow....this is great finding !!

How do you find this option as there is no user manual at all !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back