DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jul 11, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #6,931 of 14,084
One thing to ask all users having cutting in song, what mode are you using while experiencing the cut?
Wanna report to ibasso and let them know more about this issue.
I got this when play under directory mode, with gapless and random on, eq off.

did you follow the instructions and factory reset? I don't have that problem at all.

Jul 11, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #6,932 of 14,084
did you follow the instructions and factory reset? I don't have that problem at all.
I've tried formating the dx90 and install using batch tool and original method. Still randomly happens.

Jul 12, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #6,933 of 14,084
I've tried formating the dx90 and install using batch tool and original method. Still randomly happens.

I'm using the original method too and experience it for the first time than I change with different play mode than back to play order, suddenly back to normal.

Jul 12, 2014 at 2:58 AM Post #6,934 of 14,084
It has happened af few times for me but when I then replay the track or album it does not happen again and it has never happened twice on any given track. When it happened it was either on 320kb aac or 16/44 flac cd rips but never on hires flac. Allways have gapless enabled and allways play by album in sequential order

Jul 12, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #6,935 of 14,084
It has happened af few times for me but when I then replay the track or album it does not happen again and it has never happened twice on any given track. When it happened it was either on 320kb aac or 16/44 flac cd rips but never on hires flac. Allways have gapless enabled

Please try disable the gapless to see whether the problem happen again or not.
After disabling the gapless, seems like there is no cut within 3-4 hours use.

Jul 12, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #6,936 of 14,084
Not gonna happen. Gapless is an essential feature for me and since I mostly play hires and it never has happened with hires it's not a problem for me

Jul 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #6,937 of 14,084
Got a Samsung Galaxy S3 battery from ebay but found something strange about it:
1) the label says "MADE IN KOREA/FABRIQUE EN KOREA ENSAMBLADO EN KOREA/MONTADO NA KOREA" but there is no mention of where the cells where made.
2) There is not mention of Near Field Communication support
3) There is no manufacturing date on the label

Those of you happy with the "Made in Korea" batteries, do you have the same characteristics on your battery?

Thanks!

Jul 12, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #6,938 of 14,084
The Samsung batteries I got from eBay have:

Samsung 
near Field Communication 
Made in Korea 
(more information)

other side is the date of manufacture and a SN # that is different on each one. 

Jul 12, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #6,939 of 14,084
[/quote]
eglobal is legit, I've bought headphones and cameras from them, they are awesome. DX90 don't have a serial number and don't come with any documentation manuals and warranty cards.

Thanks! :)

indeed i contacted ibasso they confirmed it too. So a genuine eshop and an ibasso dx90 delivered in 3 days all from hongkong. Impressive!!!!
am very happy with the dx90. Its my first dap. Build like a tank! Very solid and expensive feel. Have just the sennheiser cx 300 mark2 earbuds. i had an argosvision mp3 player before. I hear a noticeble improvement with just these earbuds. its more spacious and detailed. More directly. I hear wav for now. In 2 months when i saved up some money i go buy some very good earbuds aswell. Like the sennheiser ie800 or weststone w50. Sony ex1000 have a very good price. or the shure 535. Hmmm wich one to choose....

Jul 12, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #6,940 of 14,084
I seem to be having problems with scanning the media on my microSD card. Everytime I try to scan my microsd the DX90 reboots itself halfway through the scan. The result is some files can be played while some cant. If I try to play the files that have not been scanned, the DX90 will try to scan them before playing but it will reboot itself again even before the scan begins. Has anyone experienced this?

Jul 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #6,941 of 14,084
  I seem to be having problems with scanning the media on my microSD card. Everytime I try to scan my microsd the DX90 reboots itself halfway through the scan. The result is some files can be played while some cant. If I try to play the files that have not been scanned, the DX90 will try to scan them before playing but it will reboot itself again even before the scan begins. Has anyone experienced this?

I had mine do that once. I reloaded the FW and did a factory reset. 

Jul 13, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #6,942 of 14,084
Hi,

I just got my dx90 however when I tried the line out to my amp I was unable to max the volume because it would just get too loud even with my amp on the lowest volume. I'm using a Meier audio corda 2 stepdance. Any help?

Jul 13, 2014 at 1:35 AM Post #6,943 of 14,084
Hi,

I just got my dx90 however when I tried the line out to my amp I was unable to max the volume because it would just get too loud even with my amp on the lowest volume. I'm using a Meier audio corda 2 stepdance. Any help?

Don't max out the volume when using line out if it's too loud or causes distortion. The line out is pretty powerful when used at maximum volume and could just be too loud for your amp. Be happy that you have the option to adjust line out volume and aren't just stuck with a line out that is too hot for your amp!

Jul 13, 2014 at 2:02 AM Post #6,945 of 14,084
I'd try reigning the volume in bit by bit until you get a reasonable amount of play in your amp's volume. I don't usually use an amp with the DX90. When I have, it's been my Fiio E12 DIY and it's been able to handle full-volume on line out. With sensitive, low impedance IEMs, that means I don't have a lot of play in the amp's volume, though. I don't have any distortion, though, so I just roll with it since the E12 DIY has a good enough volume pot that I don't experience channel imbalance at low volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back