DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jun 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #6,271 of 14,084
  Start up the computer with an option that will ignore signatures, and it should work.  If you cannot do it in DOS prompt(it didn't work for me), you can do it during windows start up.  Press F8 before windows logo comes up, and you will get start up options, and there should be one regarding signatures.  Once the OS starts up ignoring signatures, the drivers will be functional that you previously installed, and that yellow triangle will be gone.

When I boot into regarding signatures mode I see my soundcards in system (and all OK), but I see no soundcards in Sound manager.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #6,272 of 14,084

When I boot into regarding signatures mode I see my soundcards in system (and all OK), but I see no soundcards in Sound manager.

So you are no seeing the ibasso?  If so, go into the settings on the DX90, and look for USB options, and choose DAC mode if you haven't done so.  Then unplug the cable and plug it back in and see if DX90 shows up.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:31 AM Post #6,274 of 14,084
  No, in device manager is DX90 and my X-Fi Auzen, but any problem with Windows system sound service and sound manager is empty. I try it later on second PC.

Install the driver for DX90 manually in device manager.  Point the computer to look in the X64 folder and it should pick it up as long as you are booted in no signature mode.

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #6,278 of 14,084
Solution 100% function is normal boot:
1. Run dseo13b.exe program - http://www.ngohq.com/?page=dseo
2. click "enable test mode". This allows 64 bit Windows 7 to be used for testing drivers
3. Now open Device Manager and find the location of the unsigned drivers that wont work, by expanding Properties and Driver Details. Your looking for something like C:\Windows\System32\drivers\xxxxxxx.sys
4. Run dseo13b.exe program again
5. This time select "sign a system file" and put in the location of the file you found in Device Manager
6. Repeat for all files in question then close. You have now assigned a signature to those files
7. Reboot
L3000.gif

PS: And Yes, it has 1 second delay :frowning2:

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #6,279 of 14,084
Hi,
I am totally lost on What IEM's would be a good synergy with dx90. I listen to all types of music Beck to Bach to Nirvana to Beatles. I love detail and big sound stage but also need some solid bass. I am going round and round. Have ordered shure 535 Ltd red. I currently use shure 215s. Any help would greatly appreciated!

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #6,280 of 14,084
Hey guys. Im pretty bad with computer tech stuff. After downloading it, i clicked setup. All i got was a this may not have downloaded properly. And that was it. How do i do this? haha.,..

Edit:
I got it downloaded and everything. But now there's a triangle around mango USB device. I had already enabled signature earlier...

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #6,281 of 14,084
Hi,
I am totally lost on What IEM's would be a good synergy with dx90. I listen to all types of music Beck to Bach to Nirvana to Beatles. I love detail and big sound stage but also need some solid bass. I am going round and round. Have ordered shure 535 Ltd red. I currently use shure 215s. Any help would greatly appreciated!

I have couple of Shure 215 and already find them quite acceptable for transit. I also have the SE535 and find to play quite nicely with the DX90. The red version I believe has the bass tuned higher if I am not mistaken. It's like my SE215 Ltd blue. In any way you look at it you'll be very happy. Further than this then you get into the SE846 which is at least double the SE535. Just sit back and enjoy your iems. :wink:

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #6,283 of 14,084
  Hey guys. Im pretty bad with computer tech stuff. After downloading it, i clicked setup. All i got was a this may not have downloaded properly. And that was it. How do i do this? haha.,..

Edit:
I got it downloaded and everything. But now there's a triangle around mango USB device. I had already enabled signature earlier...

In my last post is manual how doing it.

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #6,285 of 14,084
Hi,

What's your budget... $100?...$1,000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back