DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jun 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #6,092 of 14,084
How do you spell ooooooops?

Phones work better when plugged into phones out! Now working fine.

Thanks!

hahaha you were lucky....people actually sent their unit back to China because of that!!

Jun 13, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #6,095 of 14,084
Yes

Jun 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #6,096 of 14,084
Jun 13, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #6,097 of 14,084
I did the same thing when I go mine and was like wat the EFF and then I noticed ii pluged it in the wrong hole
biggrin.gif

At some point we all did it specially when when drunk
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 14, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #6,099 of 14,084
Now, for a strange one. This has happened only twice (in about 300 hours of use/burn in) and clears with a switch off and on again. The vertical line of dots appear along the right hand side of the screen (can't get pic to post upright).
It's very(very) hot in the UK at the moment - I wonder if that's caused it?

Anyone else had this, very occasional, problem?
Cause? Solution?

Jun 14, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #6,100 of 14,084
Now, for a strange one. This has happened only twice (in about 300 hours of use/burn in) and clears with a switch off and on again. The vertical line of dots appear along the right hand side of the screen (can't get pic to post upright).

Cause? Solution?

Experienced this once, but after reseting its gone.. Then never happened again.

Jun 14, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #6,101 of 14,084
Has happened to me a couple of times. Just turning of the screen and turning it on again cleared it.

Jun 14, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #6,104 of 14,084

Cause? Solution?

Yup, hit the power button twice to turn the screen off and on again. No need to re-boot. Happened to me quite a number of times before.

Jun 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #6,105 of 14,084
dx90 clipping?

[i'm not even sure if what i'm experiencing is properly labelled "clipping"]

i've used my dx90 for only a handful of hours. i'm not sure if that's relevent to my question:

i've experienced clipping in ONE place in ONE classical piece [so far] - it's [supposed to be] a relatively sudden transition to a different theme at a louder volume in [i think it's the 2nd movement] schubert's death and the maiden quartet.  i replayed it to see if it recurred, and indeed it did.  this is playing a flac5 rip of a cd, and i know the rip is good because i've played it over my speaker system without a problem.  the sound just disappears for a moment at the transition, then reappears.

i'm using low gain, volume about 200-210, directly out to k812's.

i haven't tried changing the gain setting.  would that matter with my low impedance, high sensitivity phones?
any thoughts? or is this just something i have to live with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back