DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 8, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #2,281 of 14,084
I just ordered my DX90 on April 7th. I received my paypal receipt showing it was paid but no invoice, order number or log in tracking info..nothing. iBasso has my payment. According to their web page they will ship it within two days.Has anyone else who has orderd the DX90 had this issue..or is this the way they do business. Any information appreciated.

Apr 8, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #2,282 of 14,084
I just ordered my DX90 on April 7th. I received my paypal receipt showing it was paid but no invoice, order number or log in tracking info..nothing. iBasso has my payment. According to their web page they will ship it within two days.Has anyone else who has orderd the DX90 had this issue..or is this the way they do business. Any information appreciated.

That's normal, you'll probably receive a tracking number via email within the next 24 hours.

I didn't get any order confirmation either.

Apr 8, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #2,283 of 14,084
This is normal procedure from iBasso. This question has now been asked and answered many times in the last 10 pages of this thread. Does nobody bother to read before asking ?

Apr 8, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #2,287 of 14,084
You will receive a tracking number when the DX90 is shipped. I just hope this time they use DHL because my first batch DX50 was refuse to be shipped by EMS due to it having a battery inside, so iBasso had to re-ship using DHL. My DX50 ended up taking close to four weeks getting to me due to the debacle.

Apr 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #2,289 of 14,084
How much does the custom fee cost for Ontario in Canada? I've contacted iBasso and they said they can declare the dx90 as a much cheaper USB Soundcard so that I can minimize the custom cost. Has anyone experienced with this and how much do you have to pay for total? (Include actual product, shipping and custom fee)

Apr 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #2,290 of 14,084
  How much does the custom fee cost for Ontario in Canada? I've contacted iBasso and they said they can declare the dx90 as a much cheaper USB Soundcard so that I can minimize the custom cost. Has anyone experienced with this and how much do you have to pay for total? (Include actual product, shipping and custom fee)

The UK is pretty bad for customs, but the DX50 didn't get taxed when I received it, nor import duty. So I'd say you're safe. Product is $441 ($419 + $22), I don't imagine anyone will have to pay customs, but if you do, it would probably be based on the VAT (UK is 20%).

Apr 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #2,291 of 14,084

DHL charged me $18 custom when iBasso declared my DX50 as a $20 soundcard. If your DX90 is shipped by EMS, you won't be paying custom.

Apr 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #2,292 of 14,084
How much does the custom fee cost for Ontario in Canada? I've contacted iBasso and they said they can declare the dx90 as a much cheaper [COLOR=444444]USB Soundcard so that I can minimize the custom cost. Has anyone experienced with this and how much do you have to pay for total? (Include actual product, shipping and custom fee)[/COLOR]

Last time I didn't get dinged any customs charges. Hoping the same for this purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back