DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Jul 11, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #1,141 of 3,609
Quote:
An now it's gone full circle and it's headed out into deep left field. Oh well, a good chat concerning the meaning of life I'm always game for. I just hope there's killer sounding music on the other side.

Be careful what you invoke man...do you want to wake old ghosts
eek.gif

Jul 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #1,142 of 3,609
I don't agree with the new price either, but as a previous TP owner I can say that the sound is different then any other player out there. Dark, neutral, very detailed, and this coming out of a £20 headphone. If you didn't had the change to listen to it, maybe you can and be ready to be amazed.

Can you explain how a player can be dark and neutral? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by that...

Jul 11, 2013 at 4:17 AM Post #1,143 of 3,609
Jul 11, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #1,145 of 3,609
Quote:
Quote:
confused_face(1).gif

+1. Doesn't make sense to me....

I do not know what he means, but to me the Tera is close to neutral but slightly on the dark side, or at least it gives this impression because the sound is quite smooth all over.

I meant that TP doesn't add anything to the music, it is reproduced like it was recorded.

Jul 11, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #1,146 of 3,609
Quote:
I do not know what he means, but to me the Tera is close to neutral but slightly on the dark side, or at least it gives this impression because the sound is quite smooth all over.

Thanks, that makes sense to me. 
smile.gif

Jul 13, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #1,153 of 3,609
I hope this is the same price or cheaper then the x3, i am going to buy 10 (of coarse not all for me, its for my music class that i have known over 5 years) of whatever one is cheaper. Buying 10 DAPs kind of makes the price important. Really hope this is the same price or cheaper then x3 but i doubt it will be cheaper. Still~ like everyone else here patiently waiting for the price. 

Jul 13, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #1,154 of 3,609
It was 840 euros now it is double or something like that. That 840 euros is already a double of first price btw and he didn't change anything since the beginning except doubling the price 2 times. He must be drinking a lot of German beer if you ask me.

I have no problem with TP's quality but asking that much is just insane. It deserves a lot of money but not as much as Charles thinks.

The reason he charges double because Tera player is 100% "handmade" by him. This is like a Ferrari's DAP.
I'm no surprised if he charge $2K for this player.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back