DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 26, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #4,666 of 22,021

Can't wait!
biggrin.gif
  Sounds like the next FW update is going to be MASSIVE, rather than a small dot update
wink.gif

It is the FW after this one that any lag with Mango will be fixed. This FW addresses some other issues.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Feb 26, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #4,669 of 22,021
Want to add that I too am experiencing screen issues with phantom presses and swipes on my DX200.

If a firmware fix is on the way that will address this, I can wait.  There are periods where the screen works perfectly (for a few minutes) but inevitably, the presses and swipes start eventually that make it unuseable.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:02 PM Post #4,670 of 22,021
Anyone got battery drain issue? Go to bed last night with full charge, wake up 8 hours later and lost 20% battery. Android mode of course.

Was the DX200 turned totally off? We haven't had any reports of battery issues with the DX200 so I hope there is none with yours.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #4,671 of 22,021
Paul - please look into why the music will sometimes pause in the middle of a song without any buttons or the screen being touched. This happens in Mango.

Thanks

James

I haven't gotten any reports of this. Does it do it with all formats? Does the music pause or freeze?

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:14 PM Post #4,672 of 22,021

I haven't gotten any reports of this. Does it do it with all formats? Does the music pause or freeze?

It happens to mine also when playing in android mode. Because there was when I continuously loop all tracks to burn in the device while keeping it charge all night. Then I wake up, I found that the playback has stopped already. 

Switching to pure mode, I have no issues at all. I don't know what conditions trigger this happen as well. 

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #4,673 of 22,021
Anyone got battery drain issue? Go to bed last night with full charge, wake up 8 hours later and lost 20% battery. Android mode of course.

If you keep it awake. the decreasing rate of battery is same as your unit. not issue to worry. If you turn off, no battery will be drained.

Feb 27, 2017 at 3:10 AM Post #4,679 of 22,021
I have only tried FLAC files. It pauses. You have to press playi to get it to start again. Can happen about 5 times during a 3 minute long song

By the way, did you use latest firmware yet?

Feb 27, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #4,680 of 22,021
It happens to mine also when playing in android mode. Because there was when I continuously loop all tracks to burn in the device while keeping it charge all night. Then I wake up, I found that the playback has stopped already. 

Switching to pure mode, I have no issues at all. I don't know what conditions trigger this happen as well. 

The same 'pause' issue happens a few times when I was trying to burn in the unit in android mode. i did not test the pure mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back