Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
Mar 6, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #587 of 3,012
Just received these bad boys in the mail today and i have to say im very impressed. Right out of the box their sound reminds me of my Tripple fi 10's. This without burning them in. Well worth the $120 i paid of em.

Up next; Dunu Dn-1000! (Would anyone care to donate to my kickstarter? LOL)

Mar 7, 2015 at 3:16 AM Post #588 of 3,012

yes I'm Bangladeshi or bangali, whichever you want to say :wink:

holy crap me too lol

Wow seriously!? Me too. I was not expecting to find any bangladeshi audiophiles in the first place, let alone 2 member discussing in the same thread LOL!

I am seriously contemplating getting the Titan, but also cannot decide if I should wait a while more and get the DN2000j instead. Dilemma....

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #591 of 3,012
Kahaluu ......Glad to hear that these have been good for you too.
These have been an ear-gasm certainly for me. They are so good for all of the genre's that I listen too. Many relaxing listening sessions so far ....... these have been a sweet revelation.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #592 of 3,012
  Just receive them today. Wow... amazing phones. Now, I understand why these are so hyped up here on Head-Fi. 

Join the club 
biggrin.gif

They are like a gateway drug, a taste of high end. 

Mar 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #593 of 3,012
Join the club :D

They are like a gateway drug, a taste of high end. 

Guess it's my loss that I didn't grab it when lmue had them at 18% off recently :frowning2:

Mar 8, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #595 of 3,012
IMO, still a great buy at full price. These handle volume/power like a champ. Doesn't loose composure at all.

Agreed. But didn't bite cuz the reviews I read mostly said sound leaked with this half in ear and I suspect that this could restrict my enjoyment of using this earphone to mostly only when I am alone ...

Mar 8, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #596 of 3,012
Agreed. But didn't bite cuz the reviews I read mostly said sound leaked with this half in ear and I suspect that this could restrict my enjoyment of using this earphone to mostly only when I am alone ...

Was just in a train ride. For music, they are actually quite good and can drown the noise just fine. But when I listened to my podcasts, I found myself reaching for the volume button :/. Comparing these to your iPhone's ear pods, these isolate much better although of course they're no match for iems with deep-insertion. For music they're actually good for me and there are times when I just dont need to be too isolated from a bit of noise like when your friends need to talk to you. Plus no need to turn up my volume like non-iems.

As for your leakage problems, in normal outside environments, I doubt anyone can hear your music unless they are deliberately a couple inches from you and in a quiet room. As always, YMMV.

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #597 of 3,012
Anyone know somewhere in the Hudson valley (new york) I might be able to find a set of titans to try out? So many options out there, I don't know what to choose.

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #598 of 3,012
Anyone know somewhere in the Hudson valley (new york) I might be able to find a set of titans to try out? So many options out there, I don't know what to choose.

Hopefully you can try them out. But if not, just get them - you won't regret it.

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #599 of 3,012
Seems the word is getting out on the Dunu Titan 1.  On Amazon, seems Hong Kong the source, and prices are all over the map -- from $99 up to almost $200.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back