Dual Dynamic Comparison: Havi, TTPOD, JVC, Brainwavz
Mar 10, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #95 of 101
It isn't as that bad if you don't really have too small ears.

Mar 10, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #97 of 101
The fit tho, just ugh

The little bump on the inner side ruined the comfort for me
frown.gif

ahh i can see that being a problem, no luck tip rolling?
It isn't as that bad if you don't really have too small ears.

their not the MOST comfortable earphones out there the little bump does touch my outer ear, but its not a big issue. i find the most comfortable earphones are usually tiny ones

like the sennheiser cx 3.00 (which is still the most comfortable earphones to date) because of its tiny footprint and angled narrow nozzle

the second is the hifiman re400 (which is again tiny.... just absolutely tiny) and i could use any eartips with them and they were still comfy

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #98 of 101
the second is the hifiman re400 (which is again tiny.... just absolutely tiny) and i could use any eartips with them and they were still comfy

What's funny about this is that my Zero Audio ZH DWX10 Duozas are almost certainly between 3 and 4 times larger than my RE-400s--but to my hand the weight difference is negligible and I can sleep in and wear either pair for hours on end. For comfort, ergonomics rival size any day.

Mar 11, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #99 of 101
  like the sennheiser cx 3.00 (which is still the most comfortable earphones to date) because of its tiny footprint and angled narrow nozzle

to add, klipsch S5i angled narrow nozzle and oval tips....and even S4i Rugged since its same footprint as S5i as well.....

Mar 14, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #100 of 101

to add, klipsch S5i angled narrow nozzle and oval tips....and even S4i Rugged since its same footprint as S5i as well.....

yes i agree while i wasn't a fan of the s4is sound, they certainly have the ergonomics and comfort down.  they really do disappear in the ear and they stay secure as well! 

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #101 of 101

yes i agree while i wasn't a fan of the s4is sound, they certainly have the ergonomics and comfort down.  they really do disappear in the ear and they stay secure as well! 

True, they (S5i) are overpriced fwiw......but current S4i rugged's price are ok to their original street price. coz both share the same driver (KG25A) and shells but S5i rugged is just Black and carries an oval hard shell case that has LED and S4i rugged comes with different color combinations with black along with a zippered pouch like S4s........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back