Dream Dream Rigs
Dec 2, 2006 at 8:32 AM Post #31 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://www.avbuzz.com/event/albums/album181/IMG_9477.jpg

I seen one of those in life, if you stand it up its half the size of my older Dynaudio 122 floor stand speakers! I would gawk at the sight but the opened insides of transparents cables made me sick! there was a dude on the internet who opened up something like a $10k set of their cables and there was one cheap resistor inside or something...maybe someone here has a link or seen the page.

if I didnt have the bad taste in my mouth I would be drooling over it, but afterwards I feel the C/F used on it just is a waste..still looks nice

Dec 2, 2006 at 8:40 AM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your speaking my language! Add the Ayre P-5xe phono stage and my turntable, change the speakers out to my Thiel CS7.2s and you have my system. I have heard the new amps and they are next on my list. I own everything else so far. SO FAR SO GOOD!

I am so getting that setup for my next house
biggrin.gif
hopefully in a few yrs. maybe I won't go that far on SF line, I am satisfied with Amati
orphsmile.gif

Your speaker is awesome, but my wife like Amati better..clean lines, whatever that means ...LMAO

Dec 2, 2006 at 8:45 AM Post #33 of 38
Dec 2, 2006 at 11:06 AM Post #34 of 38
Pretty much what milkpowder has in the picture, absolutely love the jmlabs' high end offerings..
Strange, we've been agreeing a lot lately
tongue.gif

Except i'll probably also get a turntable on the side though

Dec 4, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by phergus_25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
right2.jpg

Those + the needed back up equiptment.

What the heck are those? I know they're horns, but what make/model? Cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back