DoTA
Jan 16, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #17 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i finally was good today! i played lina and basically hid like a coward until the ult was up - then GANK. fun, got the most kills in the game! (and we won!)

(round of applause)

You found a character your good with. Get guinsoo for her, she rocks. Save that ult for certain kills.

I was playing a game last night with a friend and the damn host disconnected, what a pain. I played a buncha dota on Sunday night, one of them lasted 90 minutes!

Jan 16, 2007 at 1:44 PM Post #18 of 166
ack, dp!

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:04 PM Post #19 of 166
I'll play again tonight at the same time. I took a few months off from DoTA to get back into WoW, but it's just too time consuming and I quit it once again (3rd time). But yea, I'm getting back into the groove of DoTA.

That last game was last night was just gay. That bone who fed 1-9 before he left really put us down.

Jan 16, 2007 at 6:49 PM Post #20 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll play again tonight at the same time. I took a few months off from DoTA to get back into WoW, but it's just too time consuming and I quit it once again (3rd time). But yea, I'm getting back into the groove of DoTA.

That last game was last night was just gay. That bone who fed 1-9 before he left really put us down.

Damn, nothing worse than feeders. How the heck does someone playing bone wind up feeding....I typically see people own big time with bone.

I'm up for a game tonight, see ya there!

Jan 16, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #21 of 166
i'll play too! uh, i may be 0-9 tho...*feeder raises hand*

Jan 16, 2007 at 7:20 PM Post #22 of 166
Hey if you got room, let me know server and make it private =)

I use to pwn in DOTA...havent played in a while though, so i might be rusty. I need to find my build trees.

Going to get the newest version now.

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:02 PM Post #23 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll play too! uh, i may be 0-9 tho...*feeder raises hand*

lol. Just don't be so aggressive in the begining. Watch out for the opponents aiming for you and stuff like that (keep an eye on your hp and the mini map). Don't run past the river without a teammate. I generally do the experience point dance with melee heroes. I basically run back and forth collecting exp and trying to get in those last hits to earn$$$ without getting hit. Once I level up enough, I'm not too scared to mix it up.

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:08 PM Post #24 of 166
If anyone wants, i have a ton of good builds for people....Sylabear, Zues, Spiritbreaker, Bone Clinkz...

Also, what version are you guys using? 640?

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #25 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyone wants, i have a ton of good builds for people....Sylabear, Zues, Spiritbreaker, Bone Clinkz...

Also, what version are you guys using? 640?

yep, 6.40 is the latest!

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #26 of 166
awesome...just got it.

Anyone have the no cd hack for it? I have it installed, but my cd is packed away somewhere. I can play online since i have a real copy.

What time you guys planning on playing?

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #27 of 166
There is no such thign as a good build in my books. Everyone's play style is different. A good build for you might be a horrible build for me since you have to take into account aggresiveness and skill. Where I'd tell someone like Jahn to get a RoH so he can lane longer, I'm probably personally buy a few tango's or a RoR. Where I'd tell them to maybe get some bracers for an int or agi hero, I'd probably end up with a necro book. Good builds comes with experience. You have to like the item and be good at using it for it to be a good build (getting a guinsoo but unexperienced and hardly use it or use it on wrong targets).

HighLife:
Download an image and mount it, it's much better than no-cd crack.

I log on around 7:30 PM. Azeroth (East) in channel headfi.

=] Top my 7.5k hp Pudge. =] 2nd best game of my DoTA career, lol. #1 game was 27-2 Leshrac the Malicious in a TDA game. =]

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #28 of 166
Quote:

There is no such thign as a good build in my books. Everyone's play style is different. A good build for you might be a horrible build for me since you have to take into account aggresiveness and skill. Where I'd tell someone like Jahn to get a RoH so he can lane longer, I'm probably personally buy a few tango's or a RoR. Where I'd tell them to maybe get some bracers for an int or agi hero, I'd probably end up with a necro book. Good builds comes with experience. You have to like the item and be good at using it for it to be a good build (getting a guinsoo but unexperienced and hardly use it or use it on wrong targets).

HighLife:
Download an image and mount it, it's much better than no-cd crack.

I log on around 7:30 PM. Azeroth (East) in channel headfi.

=] Top my 7.5k hp Pudge. =] 2nd best game of my DoTA career, lol. #1 game was 27-2 Leshrac the Malicious in a TDA game. =]

thanks, i dug through everything i had and found the cd thank god =)

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #29 of 166
Quote:

There is no such thign as a good build in my books.

It also depends on who your enemies are as well as who your teammates are. Skill builds and item builds can (and should) be different for each situation.

Jan 16, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #30 of 166
I love using Bone clinkz mostly. Spiritbreaker was new to me, same with Zues. I also used Bounty Hunter for a while and Syllabear.

Do you guys all play on the same team or we divide it into 2 teams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back