DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Jun 29, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #1,263 of 1,451
Hi @Ditti,

I sent you a pm about the issue on my iem truth. Hope you can check and advise if this can be warrantied. I have everything - box, accessories and receipt which still has 3 months of warranty. The earpieces have no scratches or dings. Just the grill that's about to get detached. Thanks.

Jun 30, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #1,264 of 1,451
Dear Lesale 08

Firstly, thank you very much for your support.  We really appreciate it.

Send us an email through our contact page at www.ditaaudio.com.  We'll figure out what's wrong and take care of you.

We strongly suggest that you contact us through email as head-fi is a forum and we feel it may not be the most appropriate platform for customer service.

DT

Jun 30, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #1,265 of 1,451
Dear Friends,

Thank you for those that supported us with the Dita x D'Bespoke x Kaikado x Patrick Chia (yes, I know...) limited edition.  A big thank you to those who supported us on the Dita Brass Limited Edition as well.  We are currently sold out on the Dita Brass LE but distributors and/ or dealers may still have some in stock.

We'd also like to thank the distributors and dealers who encouraged us to develop this product and for their input which came directly from customers such as yourselves.

We do not plan on doing too many Limited Editions and when we do, we need to have a good reason for it. 

Once again, thank you.

DT

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #1,266 of 1,451
  Dear Friends,

Thank you for those that supported us with the Dita x D'Bespoke x Kaikado x Patrick Chia (yes, I know...) limited edition.  A big thank you to those who supported us on the Dita Brass Limited Edition as well.  We are currently sold out on the Dita Brass LE but distributors and/ or dealers may still have some in stock.

We'd also like to thank the distributors and dealers who encouraged us to develop this product and for their input which came directly from customers such as yourselves.

We do not plan on doing too many Limited Editions and when we do, we need to have a good reason for it. 

Once again, thank you.

DT

Keep up the good work Desmond with no compromise on quality, you are a true craftsman. Looking forward to the 'Dream' !

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #1,267 of 1,451
I have always prefer BAs to DD. But this time i may like the Dita more.. we'll see..

Can you elaborate a little more? I favor the snap of a DD over a BA in terms of bass but for overall speed/attack the BA win for me. I have been interested in the Dita Truth for over a year now but haven't been able to get detailed impressions it seems.

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #1,268 of 1,451
Can you elaborate a little more? I favor the snap of a DD over a BA in terms of bass but for overall speed/attack the BA win for me. I have been interested in the Dita Truth for over a year now but haven't been able to get detailed
impressions it seems.

I primarily prefer my Dita Brass for Jazz nowadays but previously, I've been using my MH335DW for all sorts of genre. don't get me wrong, the MH335DWs are great. However, on certain tracks, the vocals may be too forward for my liking and thus making the instruments playing in the background too recessed. The Ditas kind of make everything feel more some the same level and balanced, instruments and vocals do not feel recessed on upon another. As for bass however, i definitely prefer my MH335DW to the brass, hence I use them for mainly pop or songs that has a lot of bass to them.

Jul 1, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #1,269 of 1,451
Dear Lesale 08

Firstly, thank you very much for your support.  We really appreciate it.

Send us an email through our contact page at www.ditaaudio.com.  We'll figure out what's wrong and take care of you.

We strongly suggest that you contact us through email as head-fi is a forum and we feel it may not be the most appropriate platform for customer service.

DT

Thanks DT, didn't know I can fix the issue myself my ditas are ok again. :)

Aug 1, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #1,270 of 1,451
Hello all! I have placed an order for the DITA Answer (Truth Edition)!!!!! I look forward to owning my first totl iem with an dynamic driver transducer at its core. I currently am using the Campfire Audio Andromeda. I feel that I will now have the best iem's from two approaches; be it through Balanced Armatures and now Dynamic Drivers.

I will be doing a full review and comparison to the Andromeda soon. If you have any specific questions about the Answer Truth Edition itself or how they compare to the Andromeda please let me know and I will try my best to answer your queries here or in my coming review.

Happy Listening!!!!

Aug 2, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #1,273 of 1,451
I have the Andromeda and also the Dita The Truth and look forward to your findings.

I've had both the Dita Truth and Andromeda on two-week loans, so I think you will enjoy comparing the two.

Well, it will be very interesting to read the comments of both of you ( @ExpatinJapan & @Kunlun ) in regards to my review whenever it gets posted.

I love my Andro for all the seperation it is capable of and also seems a little tilted in the treble but is still a reference iem in my opinion while possessing a touch of musicality.
As for the Answer Truth I am expecting a more clinical sound but with a tilt in the sub-bass...(or so I've read). Any thoughts?

Aug 3, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #1,274 of 1,451
@musiclvr did you order the dita answer or the dita truth?

Anyways my thoughts are on my blog. But I want to hear what you have to say first without coloring your thoughts and impressions with my own.

Aug 3, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #1,275 of 1,451
@musiclvr did you order the dita answer or the dita truth?

Anyways my thoughts are on my blog. But I want to hear what you have to say first without coloring your thoughts and impressions with my own.

I ordered the DITA Truth.

I also ordered the DITA Truth Interconnect to use between my Chord Mojo and Cypher Labs Picollo or the ALO Audio National+. That way I can focus on amp colorations as the cables will be identical.

Thank you for having the foresight to not disclose your impressions just yet. I want to go into my DITA Truth review with a blank canvas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back