DITA Audio Project M Discussion Thread
Apr 20, 2024 at 1:41 PM Post #91 of 96
1000031636.jpg

Great cable for Project M)

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:44 PM Post #93 of 96
Which cable is that? I have been looking for an upgrade cable as well but I want a full copper one. I was thinking Hakugei Healer.
DHC Symbiote Elite 19. Pure silver, 19 AWG.

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:47 PM Post #94 of 96
I have been looking for an upgrade cable as well but I want a full copper one. I was thinking Hakugei Healer.
I don't think it will be better than the stock Cardas. If you don't know what kind of cable this is, Cardas Clear retails for $500 or more. The PW 1960, based on it, sells for even more.

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:51 PM Post #95 of 96
I don't think it will be better than the stock Cardas. If you don't know what kind of cable this is, Cardas Clear retails for $500 or more. The PW 1960, based on it, sells for even more.

Yes I was aware of the stock cable quality but still I want to break the brightness with a copper cable sometimes.

edit: Lovely cable, amazing quality and sound but I hate it when a chin adjuster isn't included.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024 at 6:43 PM Post #96 of 96
IMG_4957.jpeg

Folks who could use more bass from Project M, try switching out the cable.

I recently swopped in the NiceHCK AceOrpheus on a hunch and was surprised how deep and textured the sub bass could go.

It has to be said, AceOrpheus has its fans and I’m not usually one of them because its highs are generally too sleepy for my tastes. But it didn’t turn out to be much of an impediment for Project M, which is fairly well provided for in that department.

It’s also a chonky one and requires an adapter to use 0.78mm pins safely with the QDC-style connectors (although I suppose one could cheat and hope for the best - it’s just a little tight) but it’s well worth mentioning how well Project M responded to a spot of cable rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back