did anyone review the Cavalli audio Liquid fire?
Jan 1, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #2 of 16
http://www.head-fi.org/t/567748/cavalli-audio-liquid-fire
http://www.head-fi.org/t/577294/review-cavalli-audio-liquid-fire-headphone-amplifier

Jan 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #3 of 16
i never thought there was a review on this amp because its supposed to just be the best on the market right now. 

Jan 2, 2012 at 6:35 AM Post #4 of 16

How does this correlate?

Quote:
i never thought there was a review on this amp because its supposed to just be the best on the market right now. 

Jan 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #5 of 16
if its perfectiion, it needs no review, for it is the best.

Jan 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #6 of 16
yea, I'd say there is a substantial amount of conversation on head-fi about the LF.  Even on threads about other items like the LCD amping thread, the lcd-2 thread, the lcd-3 thread, etc etc.

Mar 30, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #8 of 16

Quote:
if its perfectiion, it needs no review, for it is the best.

No such thing as perfection in audio and who said the Liquid Fire was the best?

Mar 31, 2012 at 9:18 AM Post #9 of 16
Quote:
No such thing as perfection in audio and who said the Liquid Fire was the best?

Mainly those who forked out 3Gs for the amp, I suppose.
wink_face.gif

I'd really like to see how the Reference amp (coming out soon) from Schiit goes head to head with the Liquid Fire.

Apr 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM Post #11 of 16

Quote:
master audiophiles.

This is getting more comical.

So you are saying that these 'master audiophiles' (you know the ones with the golden ears), have compared the Liquid Fire against ALL the best of the rest including the $10000 amps from Woo & Apex, in multiple systems with all musical tastes taken into account with ALL the best headphones and they have ALL concluded that the Liquid Fire is the absolute best!!! 
eek.gif

Whoa please let me know who these people are I am sure this will be an absolute revelation to everyone on head-fi.

Apr 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #13 of 16

Quote:
I think she was taking the mickey. 
wink.gif

I actually thought that myself but the bizarre thing is I think she believes it!!
It would be very easy for her to say she was joking just to avoid the embarrassment of such a stupid comment. The appropriate facey would of sufficed as well.

Apr 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #14 of 16
im not saying it is the best, i haven't heard it. 

but i think it is, thats based off the comments people have said about it. 

plus since alot of people seem to be satisfied by it in their end game systems, what else is there?

it looks really cool too, just love the color!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back