Diary of a Madman (My wild one day CES ride)
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #64 of 106

it does, if you read it from left to right.

Quote:
I wish that made sense...

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #65 of 106
I'm not sure who runs Monster tbh. Why did he 'take one for the team' and where did he actually 'punch this guy in the face'?

I was only looking for impressions of the W ES5 and have come across a madcap crime caper. Great stuff. He seems well informed.

The reason I am intrigued, is because I came across a video on YouTube by OwnDIZZL3 who has been banned from here. I enjoyed his video on ES5, the way he talks about the free t-shirt in particular... but some have said he is a stammer. Something which I'm not too keen on getting involved with.

So there you have it, a world of mystery.

Like the profile pic!

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #66 of 106

Quote:Quote:

Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Hey Bennyboy, I've got a confession.
When you were banned, someone pm'd me to ask what had happened.

I told them you'd had a tragic accident on your "personal mobility scooter" and that if he wanted to know more, he could ask Anaxilus.

I felt a little bad when the person took it totally seriously.

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #67 of 106

The guy who runs monster is on the right of this photo.

Quote:
I'm not sure who runs Monster tbh. Why did he 'take one for the team' and where did he actually 'punch this guy in the face'?

I was only looking for impressions of the W ES5 and have come across a madcap crime caper. Great stuff. He seems well informed.

The reason I am intrigued, is because I came across a video on YouTube by OwnDIZZL3 who has been banned from here. I enjoyed his video on ES5, the way he talks about the free t-shirt in particular... but some have said he is a stammer. Something which I'm not too keen on getting involved with.

Like the profile pic!

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #68 of 106
Ah, no worries mate - there are more conspiracy theories regarding my premature death than Elvis. In fact, me and the Pres often get together for a pint and have a little chortle about the more wacky ones.

My mobility scooter, on the other hand, is mortally offended by your cheek.

Quote:
Quote:Quote:

Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Hey Bennyboy, I've got a confession.
When you were banned, someone pm'd me to ask what had happened.

I told them you'd had a tragic accident on your "personal mobility scooter" and that if he wanted to know more, he could ask Anaxilus.

I felt a little bad when the person took it totally seriously.

Jan 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #69 of 106

Quote:

Quote:
I came across these reviews by our good friend Steve and thought I'd post 'em for you to enjoy.

Cheers.

ES5 
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20028328-47.html?tag=mncol;title

IERM 
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20025308-47.html

For a moment, I thought you were posting these in Anaxilus' thread because you were saying that Anaxilus was Steve Guttenberg.

Sure... we can start that rumor right now.

Really??? Steve Guttenberg is Anaxilus?? Oh man, that's great !! 
biggrin.gif

I can see the headlines now...Steve Guttenberg -- banned from Head-Fi... !

Jan 19, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #70 of 106
It's about time too - he was rubbish in those Police Academy films.

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #72 of 106

Quote:
The guy who runs monster is on the right of this photo.

Quote:

Like the profile pic!

his face is pretty big...(for his height) you couldn't possibly miss if you were trying. actually, it's bigger than dr dre's.. 0_o

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #73 of 106
Jan 20, 2011 at 6:38 AM Post #74 of 106
Damn it!

And I thought I was dead set on getting the UE RM's. Now I'm seriously considering getting the ES5's. If this wasn't such a big purchase I wouldn't have this much of a problem.
I want accuracy... but I want realistic sounding music I can enjoy as well...

Jan 20, 2011 at 5:02 PM Post #75 of 106
What the....??
Oh baby, apparently this is a cursed thread. We've got another winner... now Ben is banned. That's it, last post before I get knocked-off. 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back