DENAFRIPS FPGA Firmware Update (12TH Anniv.)
Feb 13, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #1,055 of 1,166
Does anyone know how long takes to receive an order (DAC) from Vinshine to the U.S.?
I think it took about a 1 to 1.5 weeks.

Feb 14, 2024 at 2:31 PM Post #1,057 of 1,166
Did you have to sign for it? (I hope so).

Anyway, if I out the trigger, I'll be looking for three items - Artemis headphone amp, Ares II DAC, and Iris DDC.
Can’t say i remember unfortunately, although that largely comes down to your local FedEx Delivery people. Sometimes my packages require signatures but they just bypass it anyways.

Feb 14, 2024 at 6:28 PM Post #1,058 of 1,166
Can’t say i remember unfortunately, although that largely comes down to your local FedEx Delivery people.
Yeah, I was just asking, but you are correct.

Sometimes my packages require signatures but they just bypass it anyways.
You're speaking the truth, because I was told I would need to sign for my Sennheiser HD800S headphones, but instead the carrier just dumped them in an Amazon locker.

Anyway, outside of the carrier not doing their jobs, I was just wondering what the procedures were.

Thanks

Feb 14, 2024 at 11:56 PM Post #1,059 of 1,166
Good afternoon! Does Pontus support the DoP format? If so, what will be displayed on the front panel if I play a SACD (DSD64) packaged in PCM (DoP) through any digital interfaces? A first glance at the panel makes it clear that there is no DoP light bulb on it.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2024 at 2:06 PM Post #1,060 of 1,166
It does do DoP as that’s the setting i have for my HQPlayer. If DSD is playing the DSD light comes on, on my Pontus II

Feb 19, 2024 at 9:04 PM Post #1,065 of 1,166
Thank you i wrote an eMail and hope for response :) I really love the Ares II compared to the Mojo 2
I just received an Email from Alvin and the new site will have all the links soon. He also sent me a temporary link to my firmware page. Since the links are different based on you`re specific chip I would suggest reaching out to Vinshine with the pic of you`re chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back