December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore
Nov 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #61 of 141
Ok tks! Hope there will be XL pads there. Wanna try them out. And do you think we can create a singapore head fi group?

Specifically for pads, I suggest you check at the store(s).

Create SG head-fi group where? Pls share what you have in mind.
regular_smile .gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #64 of 141
Like which store you mean? Stereo? Jaben? E1?
Anws hmm facebook? Whatsapp? Head fi itself?

Would suggest you ask at the store where you bought the vmoda.

Or call ahead to check if they have the pads.

Nov 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #65 of 141
Then maybe we can have more meets and try out all the cool audio stuff

There is a fairly active discussion group on hardwarezone.

Also a meeting coming up on soon

Date : 8th December 2013 11am to 6pm
Venue : Sophia Road, Peace Centre Training Room for 30 person
Entrance Fee : $2 per person (pay on that day) , 

Pls register your interest at hwz or via Facebook Singapore Audiophiles group. I can send you an invite to the group if you let me know how to add you - need to identify yourself (pls PM me here).

Dec 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #66 of 141
Back to this topic.

Analog Sqaured Paper, Shikada-san just confirmed that both the TU05 and TU06 will be present at the Mook festival.

I am personally looking forward to this opportunity to try both and perhaps make a decision. 
wink_face.gif

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #67 of 141
Greetings, this is my first post on Head-Fi. Been lurking the past few months while exploring the world of CIEMs.

Thrilled to learn about Mook, and that it's coinciding with my first trip to Singapore.

Curious if any of you have reccomendations for anything else that's worth checking out while I'm in the country for about a week. I was excited to learn about the dance music festival called Zoukout but disappointed to learn that smoking is permitted there so unfortunately I won't likely be going there. I'm curious about any live entertainment and cinemas to explore, especially with Atmos or Barco 11.1. Any silent discos or headphone concerts happening? Also, I'm vegan (strict vegetarian) so if anyone has a place that I must check out I'd appreciate it. Please PM if you think it's too off-topic.

Cheers! Looking forward to my visit.

Stephen

Dec 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #68 of 141
Greetings, this is my first post on Head-Fi. Been lurking the past few months while exploring the world of CIEMs.

Thrilled to learn about Mook, and that it's coinciding with my first trip to Singapore.

Curious if any of you have reccomendations for anything else that's worth checking out while I'm in the country for about a week. I was excited to learn about the dance music festival called Zoukout but disappointed to learn that smoking is permitted there so unfortunately I won't likely be going there. I'm curious about any live entertainment and cinemas to explore, especially with Atmos or Barco 11.1. Any silent discos or headphone concerts happening? Also, I'm vegan (strict vegetarian) so if anyone has a place that I must check out I'd appreciate it. Please PM if you think it's too off-topic.

Stephen

Stephen,

Nice to hear from you. Sent you a PM. Once you respond I will arrange the response with the help of some local headfiers and get back to you.

cheers, Sid

Dec 3, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #69 of 141

Stephen

Still await your email. Meantime here is a food link (Thanks to Terence Sir).

http://www.happycow.net/asia/singapore/

Dec 3, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #70 of 141
Thanks Sidrpm and for your PM! And for Terence Sir's great food link! I'm well familiar with the great Happy Cow!
I've a feeling I'm going to eat my way through Singapore!

I'm working on my PM response. Been a little hectic today. Good evening everyone!

Dec 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #71 of 141
Just heard the NUFORCE will make a showing the Mook Festival and among their range or products will be showing the uDAC-3

Dec 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #73 of 141
  Jaben also posted on their Facebook Page that all the vendors will have Astell and Kern DAPs to allow all Mook-Goers to audition the various headphones.

Cheers!

That would make for many many AK's man.

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #75 of 141
Update - Wagnus from Japan will be at Mook. This will be a unique experience as I have not seen these available for demo locally, until now. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back