December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore
Nov 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #32 of 141
Further updates from Mook Fesitvals Facebook page;

1. TEAC will showcase their HA-501 Full-Analog Dual Monaural Headphone Amplifier

2. Shure will have the 846 quad river IEM

3. KEF will have the M500

4. Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones

5. Sennheiser’s acclaimed MOMENTUM

6. NAD's Viso IEM

7. Final Audio's Pandora Hope 6

8. Parrot ZIK (White)

This sure is building up to be an exciting show. Looking forward to it.

Nov 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #33 of 141
I really wish to save money to trigger on FitEar335DW... 
frown.gif

Nov 19, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #34 of 141
  Joe, it would be fun to see you again.

Man, u flatter me
I should have my LSX5 with me by Mook
Fingers crossed

Nov 22, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #36 of 141
UPDATE : The Abyss will be making its presence felt at the Mook Headphone Festival. 
dt880smile.png

Nov 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #38 of 141
I thought that the Abyss was always at Mook. But at the previous mook the Abyss seem to receive little attention.

Well this is the 2nd Mook. So i am just happy it will be there again.

The last time I felt it was not paired well in terms of the amp. I just hope they will do a rethink and have a more suitable/powerful amp this time around.

Nov 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #39 of 141
I thought that the Abyss was always at Mook. But at the previous mook the Abyss seem to receive little attention.

Well this is the 2nd Mook. So i am just happy it will be there again.

The last time I felt it was not paired well in terms of the amp. I just hope they will do a rethink and have a more suitable/powerful amp this time around.

Great to hear, but I have no interest though, no offense. With that money, home audio is the way to go.

Nov 23, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #40 of 141
Great to hear, but I have no interest though, no offense. With that money, home audio is the way to go.

No offense taken.

In my case I would have a sensible (!) split of budget between home setups and portables.

Having said that I do enjoy trying new setups (home and portable) and enjoying the music.

Nov 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #41 of 141

No offense taken.

In my case I would have a sensible (!) split of budget between home setups and portables.

Having said that I do enjoy trying new setups (home and portable) and enjoying the music.

Indeed. The Abyss ain't exactly portable and I'm talking about speakers for Home Audio. Already got my Shure SE846 for portable use!

Nov 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #42 of 141
Indeed. The Abyss ain't exactly portable and I'm talking about speakers for Home Audio. Already got my Shure SE846 for portable use!

The 846 are good. Trust you are enjoying them.

Nov 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #43 of 141
A few updates.

1. T3 is the official magazine at Mook. They are offering special subscriptions during the show.

2. Mass Kojo returns with their KM01 Brass amp. Popularly known as the gold brick due to its color and weight.

3. Atomic Floyd will be there.

4. Etymotic will also be present - these are really great.

More to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back