Death Metal Discussion
Jan 20, 2009 at 7:34 AM Post #634 of 650
Dismember's first album Like An Everflowing Stream! Rules,Rules,Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2009 at 2:44 PM Post #636 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice atothex!! Psycroptic is awesome! I too am gettin on the Carcass lately...plus they're both on the "approved" metal-archives site/list....

Yeah, Psycroptic is getting a lot of play time right now, just a good sounding band. And I'm listening to Carcariass atm, not Carcass.
dt880smile.png

Speedy stuff is pretty sweet on AD2000s for sure!

Jan 20, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #637 of 650
Well...it arrived...it was still sealed so even the seller didn't know what colour was it, it is black 180g vinyl, last side has a beautiful etching...extensive liner notes in the inner part of the gatefold sleeve...

Jan 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #639 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very good album. Much better than Ithyphallic.

I wonder what it sounds on Vinyl.

It sounds superb, even the fastest double bass runs are crystal clear...vinyl recording technique is old...but..it works well
bigsmile_face.gif
Only defect is that the second disc is warped at the edges, but as long as it doesn't skip...

I agree it's much better than Ithyphallic, it's probably Nile's masterpiece so far...now i have to find a vinyl copy of In their darkened shrines...it will be practically impossible...

Jan 20, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #640 of 650
LOL...sorry ato, Carcariass...I stand corrected. I'll have to check them out. The new Psycroptic is fantastic. I just got it today....I'm blowing the HD650's up...heeheee
Remember the one about the dyslexic, insomniac, agnostic? He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog. lol!

Jan 22, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #643 of 650
I understand that this is a "death metal" thread, but someone here check out the War Of Ages "Arise And Conquer" album. I don't think you'll be disappointed I made the recommendation.

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #645 of 650

Users who are viewing this thread

Back